• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gestalt Lurk Build

Vharax

First Post
Hello all. Long-time lurker, first time posting. I've been trying to come up with an ECL 15 Gestalt build for an arena game I want to play in. I've run in to a little trouble deciding how to go about it though. So far I know I want one side of the Gestalt to be straight Lurk 15. The other side I'm not so sure about. I know I want to take maximum advantage of a high Intelligence score. Some possibilites I've considered were Fighter2/Swashbuckler3/Duelist10(or Inv Blade or some other Int to AC class) and someone on another forum suggested Duskblade 15 for the other side, but I have no experience with Arcane casting, and very limited experience with Manifesting, so having both on one character seems daunting, but if I can get a good build I'd like to try.

Any other suggestions, builds, or advice would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:

Patlin

Explorer
Seems to me you could either emphasize the psionic side by doing something like lurk/psion or you could emphasize the combat side by finding something with high hp and the best BAB. Your own duelist suggestion sounds good in that case.

Vharax

First Post
Hmm... Could someone help me stat out a build for a Shaper5/Elocator10//Lurk15? I have no idea what to take in terms of feats, except perhaps Practiced Manifester, Boost Construct, and the prerequisite feats for Elocator. Any suggestions?

Remove ads