getting logged out a lot

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Since the update over the weekend, I've been getting logged out by the system any time I'm idle for more than a few (maybe 10) minutes, despite logging in with the "Remember Me" option checked. There have been times when I've composed a post, clicked submit, and gotten the "you are logged out" page, though fortunately it's let my posts go through.

Is anyone else having this issue? Whether they are or not, I'm posting here to let [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] and [MENTION=52905]darjr[/MENTION] know about the bug.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
It's happening to me as well; I've lost long posts twice now because of it, and it's really starting to tick me off. :mad:

JamesonCourage

Adventurer
I had a post eaten in one of my threads, but I wasn't logged out. It said I was, but I wasn't. Still ate the post, which basically made me sum it up, rather than retype everything. A very annoying bug.

Alarian

First Post
Happening to me as well. Very annoying! If I spend any amount of time on one page by the time I click to go to the next page or go to a new thread, I'm already logged out.

Nagol

Unimportant
It was happening to me, but I think I found a work-around.

Rather than logging in on the UI bar at the top, go into a thread and click on the "log in or Register" button at the bottom. It seems that version of 'Remember Me' works and the UI bar version doesn't.

DMZ2112

Chaotic Looseleaf
Just adding my voice to the chorus. Searched for the auto-logout setting for a half-hour over the weekend, to no avail. I have no objection to an auto-logout feature, provided that I can turn it off. :)

Alarian

First Post
[MENTION=23935]Nagol[/MENTION] - Thanks for the tip! That seemed to do the trick. I just went afk while I did a bit of shopping and when I got back I was still logged on. Looks to be a great work around for now.

Remove ads