• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Getting your adventure published

dingle

First Post
If anyone is interested in getting an adventure published :cool:(and getting the profits) a friend of mine (he runs 6d6fireball.com) is having an adventure writing competition. The adventure has to contain a bearded devil :devil: though. The details are at..
Adventure Writing Competition

Thondor

I run Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace
This competition actually has been altered and relaunched. Please check out the details here: Adventure Writing Competition (V2.0)

It now has a rolling monthly deadline and will be announcing winners each month. This winning entries will be published together in a module, where the authors will receive 100% of any profits from the sale of the module.

It also has an initial winner for June, the announcement for that is here. I am very pleased to be the author of the winning entry.

The Sanctum of the Fiery Ladder will be offered for free during a 'beta' phase or Open Playtest period. It should be available by mid-July.

Joshua Kitz

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads