GHOSTBUSTERS: FROZEN EMPIRE - Official Teaser Trailer (HD)

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
One thing I felt about the reboot is it leaned a little more into the adventure genre, and less of a completely whacky comedy, than the original.
Yeah, I think it was a great choice to expand the franchise into ‘family adventure movie‘ territory and avoid trying to duplicate the comedy of the original (especially was it so dependent on the clibre of the stars)
This new movie appears to have taken the action back to New York, kept the adventure feel but also linked some of the og flavour while raising the stakes from backwater town to national emergency.
I hope its a deliberate step to build out the franchise expanding out into something different and broader than before

Last edited:

Yeah, I think it was a great choice to expand the franchise into ‘family adventure movie‘ territory and avoid trying to duplicate the comedy of the original (especially was it so dependent on the clibre of the stars)
This new movie appears to have taken the action back to New York, kept the adventure feel but also linked some of the og flavour while raising the stakes from backwater town to national emergency.
I hope its a deliberate step to build out the franchise expanding out into something different and broader than before
GBCU?

Remove ads