Ghostbusters (trailer)

I am a big Ghostbusters fan and 10 minutes ago I was super excited to notice that the trailer is already available, now I feel disheartened. I want to keep a positive attitude and hope that the movie will be good.

Rune

Once A Fool
30 years? The last Ghostbusters movie was a nebulous 10 - 20 years ago. Just like The Crow, Empire Records, the original Star Wars trilogy, Aliens, Predator, Terminator, Conan the Barbarian, and everything else from my childhood/teens.

The trailer has me pretty darn excited for the film.

Ghostbusters 2 came out in 1989, so 26.5 - 26.75 years, probably (pretty sure it was a summer release, but not absolutely certain). Closer to 30 than 20.

Edit = Actually, none of the movies you listed are between 10 - 20 years old, although I suppose an argument could be made for the "original" (depending on how you use the term) Star Wars trilogy.

Last edited:

Ryujin

Legend
Ghostbusters 2 came out in 1989, so 26.5 - 26.75 years, probably (pretty sure it was a summer release, but not absolutely certain). Closer to 30 than 20.

Edit = Actually, none of the movies you listed are between 10 - 20 years old, although I suppose an argument could be made for the "original" (depending on how you use the term) Star Wars trilogy.

I think that Ralif Redhammer's reference might have been one to getting old, where everything starts to feel like it happened no more than 20 years ago. I'm currently still trying to figure out why my new passport came back with the picture of some old fart on it ;)

Last edited:

Hahahah, yes indeed. I feel like I'm constantly saying "it can't have been that long ago!"

And where are all these gray hairs in my beard coming from?

I think that Ralif Redhammer's reference might have been one to getting old, where everything starts to feel like it happened no more than 20 years ago.

Rune

Once A Fool
I think that Ralif Redhammer's reference might have been one to getting old, where everything starts to feel like it happened no more than 20 years ago. I'm currently still trying to figure out why my new passport came back with the picture of some old fart on it ;)

Well, I guess I botched that Wisdom (Intuition) check! Carry on, then. Nothing to see, here...

Remove ads