• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Giving away the ENnies books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobitron

Explorer
Not to butt in here, but the two of you should probably consider continuing this conversation by email.

I like the best NPC idea, great resource. Thanks for the contests, alsih2o.

DClingman

First Post
alsih2o said:
Well, as long as we are on "No offense" grounds...

No offense, but if that is how you want the books distributed why didn't YOU distribute them that way? Why is that what I should do but not what you should have done?

Well to be fair, you don't know that I haven't already done this. That being said, I am not telling you to do anything, I merely made a suggestion and what's more even offered to help you if you needed me to. I have no quarrel with you alsih2o and don't wish to escalate anything.

As a general note, I tried to send a message via email to take this off the forums, but alsih2o doesn't currently accept email messages.(No biggie) If you would like to chat more about the subject, feel free to email me at dustin@zeitgeistgames.com. If not, then that's cool too.

My biggest concern is that I don't want you to think I was taking a shot at you. The idea hit me, you seemed to be wanting to get the books out. 1+1 = my first post.

Dustin

alsih2o

First Post
DClingman said:
Well to be fair, you don't know that I haven't already done this. That being said, I am not telling you to do anything, I merely made a suggestion and what's more even offered to help you if you needed me to. I have no quarrel with you alsih2o and don't wish to escalate anything.

As a general note, I tried to send a message via email to take this off the forums, but alsih2o doesn't currently accept email messages.(No biggie) If you would like to chat more about the subject, feel free to email me at dustin@zeitgeistgames.com. If not, then that's cool too.

My biggest concern is that I don't want you to think I was taking a shot at you. The idea hit me, you seemed to be wanting to get the books out. 1+1 = my first post.

Dustin

Actually, I do know that you didn't send the books submitted to the ENnies to the troops. This was my point. You could have chosen to send 6 products to some group of troops but instead chose to enter them. AFTER they have served your purpose you then suggested someone else (me) should should donate them. Thus, they should serve your purpose, but not mine.

I had to shut off accepting e-mails (after 3 years) because of the volume of hate-mail I started getting for not taking your suggestion.

No matter what you intended you have started a ton of trouble for me. You have brought a very touchy subject into the ring during a volatile time and automatically drew sides. This was thoughtless at best, definetely uninvited and has led to a lot of trouble for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads