GNOgaming editable PDF character sheets

Irda Ranger

First Post
Another person here made a similar request and that got me started on the "how too".
That actually may have been me. I emailed you when I downloaded the sheet. I just posted it here in case you ignored my suggestion in the email, hoping I might get someone else to think about "how to." :p I'm glad you're working on it, I think it would be mucho cool.

I will also post a message here, so check back and you will see when it becomes available.

gnogamer

First Post
New Update

There was an update made to the sheets last week, but I was unable to post about it until now. Versions 3_4 and 4_4 are the latest versions. I retained versions 3_3 and 4_4 on the site as well. Thanks to everyone that has given some input and help these sheets progress.

gnogamer

First Post
Update and a note.

I wouldn't want to make the sheet too House Rule-unfriendly.

This has been our feeling on this one. There are lots of sheets out there that will do this for you. We wanted to make it a little more friendly to all the changes that 4th edition is going to contain as well as the many house rules each campaign uses. Thanks for all the input on this sheet though.

Versions 3.5.1, 4.5.1, and 5.1.1 have been posted to the website and are ready for use. Thanks to everyone for their suggestions and input on these sheets. We hope they help your gaming experience.

-The GNOgaming Team
www.gnogaming.com

gnogamer

First Post
We recently discovered that our hosting website has sever bandwidth restrictions which they do not identify anywhere. So, as a result, it is impossible to download any of the files on our site. This is being resolved as we speak though it may take a few days to finalize everything since we are changing where we host our site. We hope to have this completed over the weekend and will post an update here when the issue is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

-The GNOgaming Team

Update:
It looks like we have things back for now, but we are still moving forward with a transition that should be much more reliable. If you see any additional issues feel free to let us know by contacting us through email using the link on the website.

-The GNOgaming Team
www.gnogaming.com

Last edited:

gnogamer

First Post
Good news, it looks like everything is working on our new site. If you get a 404 error you probably need to clear your cache in order to see the new site. Clearing your cookies and history should fix it. Thanks for all your support and happy gaming.

-The GNOgaming Team
www.gnogaming.com

Remove ads