GNOgaming editable PDF character sheets

AstroCat

Adventurer
Good news, it looks like everything is working on our new site. If you get a 404 error you probably need to clear your cache in order to see the new site. Clearing your cookies and history should fix it. Thanks for all your support and happy gaming.

-The GNOgaming Team
www.gnogaming.com

I am sorry your site does seem down. Cleared out the cache yesterday but still can not reach the site. Any ideas?

Thanks!

gnogamer

First Post
Technically speaking there was a CNAME issue on the new host which has been resolved completely, as of later this morning. Sorry for the issues, but they have finally been resolved. Thanks for all the support during the transitional period.

-The GNOgaming Team
Welcome

gnogamer

First Post
Broken Link

i can get your notes sheet or the mapping to open up is there a problem

It appears the link is broken for the notes and mapping sheets on the 4th edition character development page and the DM Files page. However the links for these sheets is working under the 3.5 edition character development page (New Page 1). The links will be fixed with the latest updates to the site which will occur around 12AM Eastern Time. Thanks for the heads up on this one.

-The GNOgaming Team
Welcome

AstroCat

Adventurer
Some suggestions:

1. A way to color the power cards and the power strips. Basically some way to more easily tell the difference between at-will, encounter and daily powers. Or maybe just some shading behind the strips to see them a part more easily.

2. Can you move the power cards around. I like to group the at-wills with the at-wills and others with the same type but as you go up levels you need to move them around to do this. Any ideas?

3. Increase/decrease the font sizes for the power cards. I do this one on my own as needed but it seems I use 8 the most.

Thanks and the sheets are great!

Last edited:

gnogamer

First Post
Some suggestions:

1. A way to color the power cards and the power strips. Basically some way to more easily tell the difference between at-will, encounter and daily powers. Or maybe just some shading behind the strips to see them a part more easily.

2. Can you move the power cards around. I like to group the at-wills with the at-wills and others with the same type but as you go up levels you need to move them around to do this. Any ideas?

3. Increase/decrease the font sizes for the power cards. I do this one on my own as needed but it seems I use 8 the most.

Thanks and the sheets are great!

1. We are going to be looking into this one since we would like to do something like this.
2. Right now there is now current plan whatsoever to work on a solution for this. The only real option we have for it right now is to reorg the powers during some free time by copying and pasting into a more organized manner. While it can be time consuming it is the only solution right now.
3. We are working on this one right now as well, along with some other items. The update is planned for release on September 30.

Thanks for the suggestions. We appreciate all the great ideas and support. We are trying to implement as many as we can in addition to working on additional content for the site. Thanks again and happy gaming.

-The GNOgaming Team
Welcome to GNOgaming.com

Sgt Joker

First Post
Just a request because not every character is going to need every sheet and some characters or going to need multiples of the same sheet. So maybe create a way to hide sheets that aren't need and a way to add 3 or 4 multiples of the same sheet as needed. Just a thought.

AstroCat

Adventurer
H i there, I was going to redo my character on the latest sheet, but I see you were thinking 9/30 for a new one. Do you still plan on putting an updated sheet, if I so I will wait before I redo my guy. :)

Thanks.

-Jordan

Last edited:

gnogamer

First Post
New Update

H i there, I was going to redo my character on the latest sheet, but I see you where thinking 9/30 for a new one. Do you still plan on putting an updated sheet, if I so I will wait before I redo my guy. :)

Thanks.

-Jordan

The latest update was just published to our site. There was a minor change made to all the character sheets allowing for the alignment field to be edited or left blank.

The complete character sheets were modified a little more with the two new versions that do NOT have the rituals section attached. In addition, all the complete character sheet versions have had the powers section revamped. One additional powers page was added making 3 pages for powers, and each page was color coded based on the type of powers (at-will, encounter, or daily).

Also added the standalone powers sheet and the individual pages. One major update to the powers was the font change. We increased the font to 8 pt which does appear better on the sheets.

I hope everyone likes the new changes. Thanks again for everyone's support on our continued project.

-The GNOgaming Team
Welcome to GNOgaming.com

Last edited:

Remove ads