• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[GO:V] A Game of Opposites: Villains OOC (Heroes Stay out!)

We are ECL 13 like you said, *sigh*

It's in the thing: EQUIV CHARACTER LEVEL <---- Level

They count for Feats, classes, everything so also level 6 in the feat as leadership. I haven't ever heard anyone about this... peculiar :p

Sorry if I sound harsh, but this is like the second or third time someone brought it up in the thread, reach each others questions please.

{and I am evil may I remind you}

perivas

First Post
The Forsaken One said:
We are ECL 13 like you said, *sigh*

It's in the thing: EQUIV CHARACTER LEVEL <---- Level

They count for Feats, classes, everything so also level 6 in the feat as leadership. I haven't ever heard anyone about this... peculiar :p

Sorry if I sound harsh, but this is like the second or third time someone brought it up in the thread, reach each others questions please.

{and I am evil may I remind you}

Would our thralls, etc. count against our leadership score? If so, by how much?

Janos Audron

Explorer
TFO, as always you have a big mouth, but little knowledge of the actual rules.

FRCS, the sidebar on page 21 says that: "You still use the characters ACTUAL LEVEL for everything else (such as when you acquire FEATS, skillpoint acquisition, and so on)."

Now, one *might* try to argue that, since Mind Flayers have 8 HD, they already qualify for Leadership, but personally, I would think that is far fetched.

Thrall wouldn't count against Leadership, since an Illithid witout Leadership can have thralls.

Last edited:

Timothy

First Post
well, if this is the case, I'll have to disallow Leadership all together. I'm sorry guys. But you have enough allies with your thralland slaves allready.

Rom... wat nou als we onze domme slaves powderkegs mee gaan geven?

(500 dmg?:p)

[Mindblast en charge met de sukkel hehe, ik ga dat maar eens doen denk ik. Gewoon full medium eight aan powerderkegs mee geven. Eens zienhoeveel dmg dat is hehe.]

Last edited:

FRCS, the sidebar on page 21 says that: "You still use the characters ACTUAL LEVEL for everything else (such as when you acquire FEATS, skillpoint acquisition, and so on)."

FRCS, find it in the DMG or PHB.

In the normal world FRCS aint a core book :p

Last edited:

Janos Audron

Explorer
*sigh* FRCS has updated, or at least easier to understand ECL mechanics.

Splat books aren't core books either, but the Polymorph Other spell in the PHB has been replaced by the T&B one.

LFTS!!!

Remove ads