Goblins in the Cellar (Bront judging)

JRYoung

First Post
The room at F4 is set up like a bedroom just like the others with two straw matresses. Some extra Goblin clothing can be found (likewise with the other rooms) and this room happens to contain a small club as well tucked under one of the matresses. Nothing else of interest.

JRYoung

First Post
The door at K11 is locked. Although you recall that the door at I13, which seems to be another door to what should be the same room, was not. It is a normal interrior door, not overly sturdy.

JRYoung

First Post
Would you like to force the door at K11? No roll needs to be posted (it will be easy to accomplish without time constraint), just confirm your desire to force it, search it, or whatever.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: If someone can lockpick it and the door cab be lockpicked, Benedict would prefer it, so he doesn't destroy the property of there employeer, but as they need to clear all goblins from this building and some might have locked themselves inside, he would rather forced it then leaving the room closed.

JRYoung

First Post
OOC: none of you have open lock, and it cannot be done untrained.

Justice forces the door. Inside are a few crates stacked in one corner and another table and chairs. This table has a document on it, which you feel free to examine (being the curious sorts). It reads:

The Snaggle Tooth Curs are to provide lookouts around 1 Soaring Spire Tower in Seventh Tower by midnight Wir Eyre 12th for a job to take place at about 1am. Fail me and your lives are all forefit. The Brelish Royal Family has rejected my business proposals, scoffed at my designs, they will pay dearly indeed!
- The Master Maker

You know that "1 Soaring Spire Tower" is an address of a specific tower and location within that tower, "1" being the very top section. Seventh Tower is a district in the Upper Wards. "Wir Eyre 12th" is a date, tomorrow.

What would you like to do next?

Remove ads