Gone to layout!

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Wow!

Of course I can make sense of it :)

Thanks a lot, Morrus! It was really nice from you posting all that info.

I've seen, by the moment, four d20 supers games. Foundation (I didn't liked it), Deeds not Words (very complete, but with some things I didn't liked at all), Paragon (not my style) and Comic book super heros (bought today from RPGnow). And comparing power descriptions from all of them and yours, Morrus, IMHO your game is the best. Absolutly. The most flexible, the most versatile, and the most d20.

Oh, man, now I'm really wishing to buy the PDF...
Please, release it soon! ;)

Russ pretty much pinned the nail on the head; aside from knockback, we can handle pretty much everything you mentioned. How much of a knockback are we talking here, and is this going to be a thin ray attack, or a wide beam?

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
RangerWickett said:
Russ pretty much pinned the nail on the head; aside from knockback, we can handle pretty much everything you mentioned. How much of a knockback are we talking here, and is this going to be a thin ray attack, or a wide beam?

I had thought about a ray attack that instead of damage does knock people back some meters, or better yet, does a it of damage and a knockback effect...

Think Iron Man's repulsor blasters...

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Horacio - bad news, I'm afraid. It doesn't look like it'll be ready in time for your first session (it should be ready by Monday, though - just a few odds and ends left to do).

If you like, I can send you the current version for fre (this has no contents page or navigational stuff, is missing a couple of appendices, and has a few errors in it, but it's fully laid out, looks pretty and should get you through your first session just fine).

I'll send that to you if you like, on the sole condition that you promise (a) to faithfuly to still buy copy when it arrives (even if you hate it!) and (b) to give it a solid, honest review. Let me know! :)

And no, I'm not doing that for anyone else! I'm doing it for Horacio because he has been vocally enthusiatic about it from the moment it was announced. And because he has a game planned for tomorrow!

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Morrus said:
Horacio - bad news, I'm afraid. It doesn't look like it'll be ready in time for your first session (it should be ready by Monday, though - just a few odds and ends left to do).

Oh :eek: Well, at least the delay is only of a few days, nothing too important, at least for most people :)

If you like, I can send you the current version for fre (this has no contents page or navigational stuff, is missing a couple of appendices, and has a few errors in it, but it's fully laid out, looks pretty and should get you through your first session just fine).

I'll send that to you if you like, on the sole condition that you promise (a) to faithfuly to still buy copy when it arrives (even if you hate it!) and (b) to give it a solid, honest review. Let me know! :)

Thanks a lot, Morrus! I accept, of course, but I would prefer if you let me pay the full price right today, and on Monday you will mail me the full version. For the review, I promise I will begin it right on Sunday, it will be, maybe, the first (using the famous rpg.net terminology) playtest review of your product, I hope I will submit it early next week! :)

And no, I'm not doing that for anyone else! I'm doing it for Horacio because he has been vocally enthusiatic about it from the moment it was announced. And because he has a game planned for tomorrow!

Thanks a lot, again, Morrus!!!!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Heh. Even *I* haven't seen what it looks like printed out yet. You printing it in b/w or colour?

Don't waste all your ink on this though - you'll need to print out the final version on Monday or so! :)

Remove ads