• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Good adventures for planes campaign?

solamon77

Explorer
So I'm starting a Planescape campaign. It's going to be situation in and around Sigil. I'm looking for some planar adventures to serve as side quests. I already have all of the Planescape modules, so don't both suggesting those. Even adventures that would be easy to adapt would do. Anyone have any recommendations?

A elemental cult says metal and earth are different elements, and maybe they are right because a new inner is discovered.

Genies discover new paraelemental planes: sun, rain and silt.

There are news about the cult of the elemental eye acting in some zones of the infernal planes, but this is not the Tharizdun we know. They are using strange constructs to build megacities with skyscrapers a mile high, and growing strange black plants with thorns. Evil planar dragons are working with them. Some spies report the construction of black skyships, and attacks by other skyships from the far realm. These megacities can teletransport to unknown zones, sometimes to attacks regions ruled by Obyrith.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
A plague of supernatural winged, metallic serpent constructs is invading a small demiplane reknown for its lush greenery- its idyllic environs making it a place valued to beings of all kinds as a sacred neutral ground. The snakes are ruining all of that, and various factions are accusing each other of being behind the incursion.

The party is approached by a frustrated Demigod, Dubh Patrick, who is has recently been appointed guardian of this revered land. He explains, he has had it with the metal feathered snakes on his mighty floral plane. He wants the party to help him drive them out.

ImpishSplendidItaliangreyhound-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

solamon77

Explorer
Those are actually pretty amazing ideas, but I'm more looking for adventure modules at the moment. I need something to fill in for the weeks I don't have time to write my own stuff.

In the sky appear a lot of (arcanepunk tech) motherships. They are planar and outer dragonborn asking help. Their homeworld is being taint by a gray-goo ooze-construct like the phyrexian oil from Magic: the Gathering. The origin of the menace is from the far-realm. Let's imagine a race of living-constructs, whose "mother" is Skynet from Terminator saga hacking computers of Umbrella Corporation and opening an infernal gate to the hell of "Eternal Doom". Now add creatures from Gamma Worlds and T.I.T.A.Ns' killer creations from "Eclipse Phase RPG"

Other idea is they have to travel a zone in the feywild as Pandora (James Cameron's avatar) and they have to help na'vis tribes because there is contact with unknown races from strange skypships (arcanepunk version of races from d20 Future).

Remove ads