GOTHAM Gets Official Full Series Order at Fox

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Is the Gotham story arc shaping up to be the rise of Penguin?
I wonder if he's compelling enough to carry the show and provide a foil for Gordon to bounce off. I like Gordon being bland at the moment - he's the straight man in the seething pool of corruption, lets see if he can keep that path and earn the square jaw of Commissioner Gordon. I'm interested in some character development for Bullock and of course how he's going to fair in the upcoming gang war - especially with Montoya hovering. Cats not interesting yet but who knows where she might go.
And its going to be interesting to see how they weave in Bruce becoming something more

Is the Gotham story arc shaping up to be the rise of Penguin?
I wonder if he's compelling enough to carry the show and provide a foil for Gordon to bounce off. I like Gordon being bland at the moment - he's the straight man in the seething pool of corruption, lets see if he can keep that path and earn the square jaw of Commissioner Gordon. I'm interested in some character development for Bullock and of course how he's going to fair in the upcoming gang war - especially with Montoya hovering. Cats not interesting yet but who knows where she might go.
And its going to be interesting to see how they weave in Bruce becoming something more

I'm interested to see if they pull in a young Rupert Thorne as an up and coming crime boss or lackey, I'm going to call it that at some point Gordon is going to come clean to Montoya.

Crothian

First Post
I enjoyed it. Some of the parts like Penguin with the thieves I could see fast forwarding through because it was obvious what was going to happen there. The scenes with the singers were odd but I want to see where that's going and same with the Gordon/Barbara stuff.

I really liked last night's episode..I'm thinking that by the end of the season Bullock will no longer be on the gangsters payroll

EDIT: Also liked how the pulled in
victor zsasz
if i am right,this has been his 2nd on screen appearance

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I agree about the last couple of episode. As soon as Penguin came in I was really interested in seeing what would happen in the following week. It's been a while since I've ever felt the desire to watch the next episode ASAP in ANY TV show.

Richards

Legend
I think Gotham's Penguin is the most bad-ass I've ever seen Oswald Cobblepot in any media: TV, movies, or the comics themselves.

Johnathan

Remove ads