Nevermind. Wrong board.
That my pen is mightier than the sword?

He said "pen is"

[sblock]
77.jpg
[/sblock]

madwabbit

First Post
OK, based on the late RSVP's and folks whose plans are still floating in the Ether, we've booked a reservation for 50 folks. We'll be at two 25-top tables in "the Pit" (the central area of the restaurant), meaning two long rows with chairs on either side of the big rows. Management at Cap City says that separate checks are deeply discouraged for that many people, so everyone needs to remember to bring cash, or as MyLiz says "love up on somebody with big credit to whom they can HAND cash." As Piratecat won't be there, that role obviously falls to barsoomcore, I believe. :D

Dinner will be at 800pm, and we cannot be late, as we are potentially eating up a huge chunk of their availability before and after us, based on our party size.

Restaurant info here: Capitol City Brewing Company - Washington's Best Brew Pubs

Fenris

Adventurer
OK, based on the late RSVP's and folks whose plans are still floating in the Ether, we've booked a reservation for 50 folks. We'll be at two 25-top tables in "the Pit" (the central area of the restaurant), meaning two long rows with chairs on either side of the big rows. Management at Cap City says that separate checks are deeply discouraged for that many people, so everyone needs to remember to bring cash, or as MyLiz says "love up on somebody with big credit to whom they can HAND cash." As Piratecat won't be there, that role obviously falls to barsoomcore, I believe. :D

Dinner will be at 800pm, and we cannot be late, as we are potentially eating up a huge chunk of their availability before and after us, based on our party size.

Restaurant info here: Capitol City Brewing Company - Washington's Best Brew Pubs

And to make everything easier for all you fat cats out there; don't roll in with your wads of benjamins, or even twenties. Do try to have smaller bills so you can throw in what you need (don't forget tax and tips) and we can minimize the calls for and need for making change.

threshel

First Post
Unfortunately, RL has made it necessary to miss this awesome-sounding event. Please take me off the list and give my seat to a latecomer.
Have fun everyone!
:)
J

Remove ads