Group Dinner - Saturday Night

John Crichton

First Post
Now that I think about it it occurs to me that 8pm might be too late for the little guy - so we'll probably end up heading back to the Dangergirl household with her and TU for kiddy bedtimes.

So shift our status down to "probably not". Though it may pan out that some of us stay with the kids and some of us come out.
Just saw this. Looks like Seonaid and I are in the same boat since they are our ride.

madwabbit

First Post
Today's the last day to RSVP -- I'll build in a buffer as we usually do when making the reservation, but if you're sitting on the fence as to whether you are or are not attending, I need to know today.

The_Universe

First Post
Just saw this. Looks like Seonaid and I are in the same boat since they are our ride.
The two kids definitely present a logistical challenge -- not impossible to overcome, but definitely difficult.

I love the dinner, so I'm definitely willing to try to work something out, but I may need to purchase a third car to make this work...

YourSwordIsMine

First Post
The two kids definitely present a logistical challenge -- not impossible to overcome, but definitely difficult.

I love the dinner, so I'm definitely willing to try to work something out, but I may need to purchase a third car to make this work...

Where is Mary Poppins when you need her...

Car Rental perhaps?

Remove ads