Group Dinner - Saturday Night

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
Unfortunately, RL has made it necessary to miss this awesome-sounding event. Please take me off the list and give my seat to a latecomer.
Have fun everyone!
:)
J

Fortunately, RL has made it possible to attend this awesome-sounding event. Please add me to the list if a seat has been made available.

I'm looking forward to having fun with everyone!

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Fortunately, RL has made it possible to attend this awesome-sounding event. Please add me to the list if a seat has been made available.

I'm looking forward to having fun with everyone!

Dammit, I didn't get over there to talk to you! The only solution is you attending a greater percentage of the game day next time.

Seonaid

Explorer
I mentioned this at the time, but I think that paying the fee for the "private" room(s) in the back would be worth it. It was impossible to really hang out with anyone who wasn't sitting immediately nearby, and the round tables in the back are much more conducive to conversation anyway. I'm sure you can get enough people to chip in an extra buck or two to cover the cost. If not, I'll break their kneecaps. :D

That being said, it was awesome as usual.

I mentioned this at the time, but I think that paying the fee for the "private" room(s) in the back would be worth it. It was impossible to really hang out with anyone who wasn't sitting immediately nearby, and the round tables in the back are much more conducive to conversation anyway. I'm sure you can get enough people to chip in an extra buck or two to cover the cost. If not, I'll break their kneecaps. :D

That being said, it was awesome as usual.

IIRC the fee for the room was exorbitant -- in the $1000 range.

And if they lose their lease, it's a moot point anyway.

Remove ads