• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 3

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
< sarcasm >
Yeah, it's not like Iron Man is a well known property like The Eternals or The Inhumans.
< / sarcasm >

Iron man was right up there with Captain America, when I was a kid.
shrug Or for many of us, not at all. Not everybody lived your childhood. :)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
around here
It's a big world--'around here' doesn't really speak to the universal experience.

Around here, the bins are picked up on Tuesdays, but if there's a bank holiday that week, it's Wednesday instead. But you can't overfill the glass bin, or they won't empty it. But I'm sure you already know that! ;)

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
It's a big world--'around here' doesn't really speak to the universal experience.

Around here, the bins are picked up on Tuesdays, but if there's a bank holiday that week, it's Wednesday instead. But you can't overfill the glass bin, or they won't empty it. But I'm sure you already know that! ;)
They do mums on a Tuesday, but ours doesnt get done til Friday.
But yes its an awesome world where we are each a valid sample of One

I do often forget though that we in the colonies were lucky enough to get media offerings from both sides of the Atlantic

Last edited:

Ryujin

Legend
They do mums on a Tuesday, but ours doesnt get done til Friday.
But yes its an awesome world where we are each a valid sample of One

I do often forget though that we in the colonies were lucky enough to get media offerings from both sides of the Atlantic
Indeed. I not only read Marvel and DC comics but also Gold Key, Comely Comics, First Comics, The Beano, The Dandy, and 2000 AD.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Indeed. I not only read Marvel and DC comics but also Gold Key, Comely Comics, First Comics, The Beano, The Dandy, and 2000 AD.
I submit that you are not the typical moviegoer. :)

I haven't even heard of half of those.

Ryujin

Legend
I submit that you are not the typical moviegoer. :)

I haven't even heard of half of those.
I submit that I'm fairly typical of older North American comics readers, but you could at least be forgiven for not knowing about Comely Comics. They were a short lived Canadian publisher that, among others, produced "Captain Canuck." First Comics published one of the most under rated superheroes; the superhero with multiple personality disorder known as The Badger.

Attachments

• Captain_Canuck1.jpg
    Captain_Canuck1.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 51
  • The_Badger_issue_25.jpg
    The_Badger_issue_25.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 50

Remove ads