• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Guardians - Welcome to the Wild Wild West (FULL)

Gideon

First Post
Calinon said:
New Jersey!?!?

Get a rope...

Ooo, I feel old now.

yeah, tell me about it. I grew up on the other side of Philadelphia makin fun of all Jersey. But why does it make you feel old?

New update by the end of tonight!

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Just a quick bit if anyone here is interested. Check out the Living Supers work going on right now, mostly in the Taking the Talk thread. There are several threads of discussion going on right now, including origin and world creation as well as rules discussions and other ideas.

Opportunity to get in on the ground floor in an M&M universe might be pretty cool.

Just a suggestion :)
Keia

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Calinon said:
I personally do not have the book and it appears I will remain waiting for it for a long, long time.
My local comic store amazingly got three of them in on Friday - I was surprised! I could maybe get one and send it to you if you're having trouble locally. :)

Keia

Gideon

First Post
I was thinking about changing over but everyone would need the books first and I want to get a little more comfortable with the new rules.

Will we change over?

Yes.

When?

Not sure. Please keep me informed if you have the new book or not.

Updated.

Calinon

First Post
Powers - Disintegration(Extra-Restoration, Extra-Density 9 (Flaw-Only Increase, Flaw-Have to absorb things for increase))

I have to say, I thought the explanation that he absorbs things to gain his powers was awesome. I am so going to use this idea in my pnp game.

Also, I finally got my book for 2nd edition, but I'll be a while before I have time to go through and redo Longhorn, probably in a week or so, maybe earlier if I'm lucky.

Remove ads