• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Guardians - Welcome to the Wild Wild West (FULL)

Gideon

First Post
Calinon said:
I have to say, I thought the explanation that he absorbs things to gain his powers was awesome. I am so going to use this idea in my pnp game.

Also, I finally got my book for 2nd edition, but I'll be a while before I have time to go through and redo Longhorn, probably in a week or so, maybe earlier if I'm lucky.

I am trying to do cool things with powers and charachters. At this point in comic-dom it is hard to be even a little original. You've probably noticed that this group forms part of the basis for the working title of the opening story arc(if you could call it that). I figure thematic charachters would be cool too.

If you and Keia have the book that just leaves the Mimic's status unknown. The next scene might be appropriate. By the time we get to more fighting I'll feel pretty good with the rules.

Mimic

First Post
Gideon said:
If you and Keia have the book that just leaves the Mimic's status unknown.

I will not be getting the second book any time soon. I became an employee to the company that I have been doing contract work for and now I actually have to pay my taxes so that's quite the shock to the old pocket book.

Calinon

First Post
That's ok, I can rework his character and take it to tabletop game night on a day he's going to be there to go over rules with him

Gideon

First Post
Calinon said:
That's ok, I can rework his character and take it to tabletop game night on a day he's going to be there to go over rules with him

That'd be awesome. I think most the games I am playing in are going 2e and my brain might explode trying to switch back and forth.

But if you don't want to try it that way Mimic it isn't a problem. We can stick with 1e.

Mimic

First Post
Going to the second edition isn't a problem, if Calinon is willing to retool it and show me the changes I'm good with that.

Calinon

First Post
I don't know whose turn it is, but I know it's not mine! I'll wait until things get to my turn :)

On another note, I am super busy at the moment at work and at home, so it will be a bit before I can do Shadow up in 2nd edition. I have Longhorn done somewhere or other on my harddrive.

Mimic

First Post
Sorry for the delay, work has been nuts and I celebrated my birthday over the weekend so I have had no time to post. I will get to it later this afternoon.

Gideon

First Post
Mimic said:
Sorry for the delay, work has been nuts and I celebrated my birthday over the weekend so I have had no time to post. I will get to it later this afternoon.

Happy birthday. No worries on the post. I probably won't get to update again until monday night.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody.

Gideon

First Post
Updated.

Some crazy stuff happening.

You really lucked out Shadow. I had picked up the dice for Wendigo to attack before I realized things had gotten goofy. When I rolled it for fun it came up a crit for him and a 14 for you. It would have been not good for you.

Just to keep you in the loop, this will be one of the final gigantic combats. Several of the charachters will be exciting stage right, Avengers style. With the loss of over half of our group I control waaaaaaayyyyyy too many people. It is a chore to roll out the combats at this point. There is your sneak peek behind the curtain of terrible doom I am going to lay down on the NPC's.

The crazy stuff was mostly gonna happen anyway.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads