• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Guardians - Welcome to the Wild Wild West (FULL)

Gideon

First Post
2E Shadow - 1st draft

[SBLOCK]Shadow
PL 8 – 122 pp (3 unspent)

Abilities:
Str- 15(+2), Dex- 18 (+4), Con- 11 (+0), Int- 12 (+1), Wis- 16(+3), Cha- 10 (+0)

Combat:
Attack- +3 (+7 Melee)
Defense- 18 (11 Flat-Footed)
Init- +4

Saves:
Tough- +4(Flat Footed - +0)
Fort- 0
Ref- +4
Will- +3

Skills:
Intimidate- 5 ranks, Know(Pop Culture)- 3 ranks

Feats:
Dodge Focus(5), Evasion (1), Attack Focus (Melee) (4), Startle, Defensive Roll (4)

Powers:
Shadow Form 7 (5pp/rank):
Insubstantial 4
Super- Movement 3 (Wall Crawling 2, Slithering)
Immunity 9 (Life Support)

Possesion 9 (4pp/rank)
Alternate Power: Animate Object(Shadows Only) 8

Super Senses (Darkvision)

Drawbacks:
Power Loss-Bright Lights: Common + Minor (2 pp)[/SBLOCK]

Notes on the build:
- I didn’t include regeneration. I am not sure how you regenerate and I was running low on pp. We could reduce some of your combat abilities to pick that back up.
- I also didn’t include anything to See Invisibility. Can you give me a description why you can see invisible? Once I know what you are looking for I’ll slap it back in with the 3 pp I’ve got left.

Mimic

First Post
Gideon said:
Notes on the build:
- I didn’t include regeneration. I am not sure how you regenerate and I was running low on pp. We could reduce some of your combat abilities to pick that back up.
- I also didn’t include anything to See Invisibility. Can you give me a description why you can see invisible? Once I know what you are looking for I’ll slap it back in with the 3 pp I’ve got left.

Everything looks good to me, but what do the numbers besides the feats mean?

I wave envisioned the regeneration as absorbing other shadows to heal his wounds but if it costs to much its not a big deal.

As for the see invisible, I saw it as his ability to see beyond the normal spectrum, thus the ablitity to see in the dark and see the invisible but its not character breaking if he can't do it.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Mimic,

Some Feats have levels now in 2.0e, for example dodge give a +1 to AC for each level of dodge.

Keia

Calinon

First Post
I haven't posted all week only because I'm dead last of the players in combat. I'd really like to know who is still standing, who did what and what the situation is before it gets to me, or I can't really determine what I will do!

Keia

I aim to misbehave
My action is posted, but it's before Gideon's latest description. That description didn't include my action so I'm thinking I'm up to date.

Keia

Gideon

First Post
Updated. Phoenix is up, If you need a better clarification just let me know.

Sorry for the delay. Christmas prep, a job hunt, and work have been keeping me way too busy. Should have some more time now.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
We'll just go with option two in my post - shooting whoever is still there. Shaman, then, the kid, then the others.

Keia

Remove ads