D&D 5E [GUIDE] My Word Is My Sword: The Paladin Guide

With my stats I'm pretty happy using str. Also are you the same Mellored that used to be on the WotC forums?

I'm pretty sure I want to take this character a solid 20 levels of pally. With a starting str of 19, 20 with heavy armor master I have plenty of feat space.

So my big question is wether I go sword and board or glaive. And then ancients or avenging

mellored

Legend
With my stats I'm pretty happy using str. Also are you the same Mellored that used to be on the WotC forums?
Yes.

I'm pretty sure I want to take this character a solid 20 levels of pally. With a starting str of 19, 20 with heavy armor master I have plenty of feat space.
Yea, i ment that as a general comment, not to your build specifically. With that roll, there's no need for it.

So my big question is wether I go sword and board or glaive. And then ancients or avenging
Probably polearm if you have a cleric, who can share the tanking duties but lacks damage.

Yes.

Yea, i ment that as a general comment, not to your build specifically. With that roll, there's no need for it.

Probably polearm if you have a cleric, who can share the tanking duties but lacks damage.

I always loved seeing responses from you on those boards. Still do.

And thats where the stew gets thick. We have a lore cleric, and a Barb.

mellored

Legend
I always loved seeing responses from you on those boards. Still do.

And thats where the stew gets thick. We have a lore cleric, and a Barb.
Still would go polearm. You don't have any squishy to protect.

And shield master doesn't help barb's as much, since they can generate their own advantage, and have plenty of healing to make up for the disadvantage.

Remove ads