• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hail Your Majesty!

Didn't see any threads about Henry. There's one tireless guy. Now he's an admin? Congrats. That's a big load. Can't think of a nicer guy to do it! (Well. Except for all the other current and past admins.)

I do agree. Although I like his old avatar better...

And whenever I see his posts, I can't help think of the Henry VIII topless bar in Inkster Michigan, only a few blocks away from my FLGS... :\

Anne of Cleves

First Post
Henry has been given a great honor? He never tells me anything. Hummmp! To tell the truth, I have not seen my husband is a long while. I sure hope he is alright. If you see him, pray tell him that Anne, his wife, would like some words with him.

Catherine Howard

First Post
Oh, Anne! Open your eyes. The big lout is most likely out wenching and drinking with his friends from the court. Don't fool yourself! He is a pain in the neck!

cybertalus

First Post
Is it too late to congratulate the August Administrator? Or, now that August is over, should I just wait and congratulate the soon-to-be-announced September Administrator instead?

Remove ads