• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hanable's Hunters (OOC) - Always accepting Alts

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
I have edited post #3 to include the stats of Hobbes and altered his background at your request just a tad.

Take a look at it and let me know if you need anything else.

Bront

The man with the probe
Elocin said:
I have edited post #3 to include the stats of Hobbes and altered his background at your request just a tad.

Take a look at it and let me know if you need anything else.

Will do.

I think I'll be deciding tonight. Looks like we've got a good group, and hopefully we can start actualy playing by the middle of next week. Gonna give the last few stragglers a chance to post before I decide, but this is the final count down. Around this time tomorow, I'll post my list of who's in. Anyone else is welcome to stay as an alternate, and invited to keep up with the game.

Last edited:

Prof Yeti

First Post
I have rearranged the background to make it easier to read.

Also I have included a character sheet with equipment in the same post. If I missed anything I will endeavor to rectify the situation.

Also how did you want to handle hit points?

Bront

The man with the probe
Not sure on HP yet. I have a few ideas. For now, just roll anything after first (Note the rolls somewhere on the sheet), and if I come up with something better we'll use that instead.

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
What I did with Hobbes was what I do in my real life gaming group.

1st level - Max Hit Points
2nd Level and up - 1/2 the die +1
- so d4 = 3, d6 = 4, d8 = 5, d10 = 6, d12 = 7 -

But whatever way you want to go about it is fine with me.

D20Dazza

Explorer
G'day all,

If it's cool I'll just wait till you decide:

a.) If I'm in; and,
b.) what 'style' you want to adopt.

Quick question. I've been a member of the site for a while but haven't paid that much attention to the boards over the last couple of years. What is the etiquette on long posts? Should I edit Whitlok and put him in 'spoiler mode'?

Cheers

Daz

Prof Yeti

First Post
D20Dazza said:
G'day all,

Quick question. I've been a member of the site for a while but haven't paid that much attention to the boards over the last couple of years. What is the etiquette on long posts? Should I edit Whitlok and put him in 'spoiler mode'?

I am not really sure myself. I have just been using the spoiler blocks so people can skip over the my posts. (I only recently found out how to create them.) But Bront doesn't seem to have a problem with long posts.

Bront

The man with the probe
Long posts are fine in general, makes it easier to read when it's the goal. Sblocks and spoilers are when you only want certain people to see what you posted. Generaly I use Sblocks for info only a particular person should know (and let them know on the top), and spoilers for things that are done quietly that others have a chance of noticing (I'll let people know if they do).

New Recruits means that as I saw your background, I thought it probably fit in better with you being a new recruit. Long time member means that I thought you might be more likely to have been with the organization longer. I can help you work out a background about finding the organization.

New Recruits
Elocin - Hobbes Shifter Barbarian
Pol - Kort Halfling Barbarian
Prof Yeti - Merek d'Cannith Human/Wizard

Long Time members
Temujin - Brogen Combat Medic
D20Dazza - Whitlok Dwarven Ranger/Explorer
Defcon 1 - Quiler Lon Elven Bard

Congrats. Any other applicants are considered alternates, as well as will get first dibs if this branches out into more than one team.

Finish up the characters, and post them here. If you have anything you want private in your background, feel free to sblock it, but I'm going to trust that people here won't metagame (If they do, sblock isn't going to help anyway).

For any rolls you guys make, I'll be using Invisible Castle Initialize an account you want to use with a D20 roll and post a link here. Once I approve it, you can use it and post a link to the rolls if you need to roll something.

HP will be max at first, and then roll 2 keep 1 from then on. That should keep them above average. And I reserve the right to allow you to reroll if I feel you're getting screwed royaly (wow, 4 1's). Just init a D20 at Invisible castle for now, and worry about HP when everything else is approved.

I might be busy for the next day or two, but I'll try to answer questions you may have.

Looking forward to this.

Prof Yeti

First Post
Excellent.

I will finish up and have that information soon.

Actually I had a quick question. As just a flavor thing I was wanting to trade out my spellbook for spellshards (from ECS pg. 122)? If not that is fine.

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Sweet and thank you for including me and I am so looking forward to this as well.

Init=22

I will always post on Invisible Castle as "Elocin-Hobbes".

Remove ads