• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hanable's Hunters (OOC) - Always accepting Alts

Prof Yeti

First Post
I hate to have a greedy moment but are we to be paid by this noble or will the Hunter's do that when we return, or what? (Looking forward to buying a crossbow at some point. :) i.e. the one thing I forgot to purchase at creation. :heh: )

Bront

The man with the probe
Prof Yeti said:
I hate to have a greedy moment but are we to be paid by this noble or will the Hunter's do that when we return, or what? (Looking forward to buying a crossbow at some point. :) i.e. the one thing I forgot to purchase at creation. :heh: )
When you return.

Bront

The man with the probe
MavrickWeirdo said:
nope, soft cumfy beds and a hearty breakfast ( :uhoh: something really bad must be coming up.)
We seem to have lost Temujin and Candide, I was sort of waiting for them to show signs of life.

I'll have more tonight. Work kicked my butt, so I'm going to bed soon (I'm on a 3rd shift schedule now)

Bront

The man with the probe
We appear to be missing Candide and Temujin. Hopefully they'll show up at some point. If either can't continue, that's fine, I can write them out pretty easily.

I'm calling for alternate characters.

The party could use a healer of some kind. A druid, cleric, or bard can fill the roll fairly well, and does not need to be a full of any of them, just capable of proving some healing to the other party members.

The party could use a heavy warrior of some kind. Fighter, Paladin, or Perhaps even a well done Cleric could work for this. Again, as above, doesn't need to be straight.

This will probably be opened up to the A player who posts a complete background and start on the character, subject to my approval. Defcom1, if you're still around and wish to rejoin, now's your chance. Otherwise, happy submitting.

Last edited:

Remove ads