• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hanable's Hunters (OOC) - Always accepting Alts

Bront

The man with the probe
Temujin said:
I'm still here, but not much has happened that I can post on.. I'll try to post more frequently in the future.
Cool, Didn't know if you'd disapeared or not. Even the occasional simple post of something like "I rise early in the morning and do my morning prayers" IC is usefull to let me know you're still around.

Candide is still missing, he was having computer troubles though.

Temujin

First Post
crap.. I made a post but it didn't show up, and now I can't remember what I said.. arrgh, something about the wagon...

*racks memory*

Bront

The man with the probe
Happens occasionaly. I had one post I made last night that didn't show up on the list of threads as having been updated by me, but it had been.

Bront

The man with the probe
Maverick.

From the Eberron Campaign Setting eratta:
The Talenta sharrash should have a critical threat range of 19–20/x2, not 19–20/x4.

Please adjust your character sheet (Man, I thought that was sick.). Still a nice weapon though.

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Bront said:
Maverick.

From the Eberron Campaign Setting eratta:

The Talenta sharrash should have a critical threat range of 19–20/x2, not 19–20/x4

Please adjust your character sheet (Man, I thought that was sick.). Still a nice weapon though.

My character doesn't have a sharrash. He's a half-orc with a light mace & a sap.

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Damn well that sucks. Considering you had to take a feat to get the weapon (unless you were from the area or a halfling I think) oh well consider my character sheet changed.

Edit: Actually I do not even have the crit range listed on my sheet. Do not like the way my sheet looks either so I will be changing it later today to fit in the "code" format.

Bront

The man with the probe
Doh, sorry, I was tired (Still am, heading back to bed in a second). I'll let you change that to a different feat if you would like, then just replace the weapon with something else.

It's still a nice weapon, as it's also a trip weapon.

Bront

The man with the probe
FYI, I was just informed that Candide droped out (He droped everything).

I have someone who is creating a new character, who will join you once you get back to HQ

Rystil Arden

First Post
Hi, I'm someone (but not Someone who is someone else entirely :lol: ) Looks like I'll be making a Druid to fill in the need for more healing + skills + combat, seeing that you guys have a cleric already.

Remove ads