• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hanable's Hunters, Part I & II

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
MavrickWeirdo said:
Kerlokh, I suppose I should go also, Firavel you take the southern approch, I'll take the western aproach. Hobbes stay here. Remember this is scouting, if you see anything no sneak attacks, come back to inform the others. I'll do the same. If you get into trouble use your "Hunter’s Brooch".

[sblock]Hide +2, Listen +7, Move Silently +2, Search +14, Spot +7 (+11 vs. Disguise)[/sblock]

Growling ever so slightly Hobbes will stay behind for now. Pulling out his bow he prepares to help anyone that might need it at a moments notice. Hobbes will also look behind the party every now and then to make sure nothing sneaks up behidn us.

Prof Yeti

First Post
Marek d'Cannith - Paragon/ Wizard

Watching his companions travel toward the voices a short distance away, Marek takes up position behind a tree surrounded by a growth of bushes. After settling in he once again scans the area to both sides.

D20Dazza

Explorer
*huff*huff*puff*puff* "hard stuff working up this hill quietly" Whitlock thinks to himself "and it doesn't help the back pain" he grimaces as he reaches around with his free hand to rub his back.

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Hobbes - Shifter Ranger/Barbarian

Moving to a nearby tree that will afford him a better view of the hill and his creeping companion putting an arrow to the string Hobbes prepares to shoot the first thing that threatons anyone.

Bront

The man with the probe
Kerlokh, Firavel, and Whitlok quietly approach the rise in the ground...

[sblock=Kerlokh, Firavel, and Whitlok]Kerlokh steps on something, but is able to duck behind a tree before he thinks anyone noticed him. Firavel is quite as he moves forward, and Whitlok is hardly by those who know where he is.

There is some faint conversation going on in Giant, though no one is quite close enough to make out any more than that.

[sblock=Firavel]You spot at least 3 shapes hiding up ahead. Probably more, but you can't tell where.[/sblock][/sblock]

unleashed

First Post
Firavel d’Thuranni, Male Elf Rogue/Dragonmark Heir

Using his hunter’s brooch, Firavel reports his findings, “I can see at least three hiding up ahead, but it sounds like there may be more than that, though I do not know where the rest are.”

Prof Yeti

First Post
Marek d'Cannith - Paragon/ Wizard

unleashed said:
Using his hunter’s brooch, Firavel reports his findings, “I can see at least three hiding up ahead, but it sounds like there may be more than that, though I do not know where the rest are.”

Closing his eyes for a moment and exhaling a breath with some very inventive explicatives, Marek finally turns his attention back to the suspected position of the ogres. Speaking in a whisper to his Hunter's Brooch, "Do you mean three additional or there are three at the position being scouted?"

Remove ads