• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Competing sketches from two different shows:

[video=youtube;Il43JqfzaRM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il43JqfzaRM[/video]
[video=youtube;gtoKXcV1YmI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtoKXcV1YmI[/video]

:p

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Zoo Atlanta announced the birth of a baby sloth.

Just soes you know.
I maybe lazy but I ain't that baby's pappy.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
tumblr_inline_p7sr2uo2VR1ri9usr_540.png

How did Superman know that that wasn't Clark Kent?

Haha, that's awesome. Very specific.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
And yeah, I know, that post was like from a month ago. Shows how long it has been since I've stopped by and visited. I feel like one of those people that like drive-by posts on EnWorld and then disappears again, only to return a month or so later. Gonna take me a LONG time to get to that 10k mark!

[though I probably should have gotten it years ago if I hadn't slowed down my posting]

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
You're still faster than me. Just checked and my avarage posts per day is a measly 0.89 which means it'll probably take me a year just to get to 1 post per day. :p

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
And yeah, I know, that post was like from a month ago. Shows how long it has been since I've stopped by and visited. I feel like one of those people that like drive-by posts on EnWorld and then disappears again, only to return a month or so later. Gonna take me a LONG time to get to that 10k mark!

[though I probably should have gotten it years ago if I hadn't slowed down my posting]
your post count would be much much higher if a certain game was still going. * cough*cough*

Edit
Never mind, I had your name mixed up with Dog Head. Sorry about that.

Last edited:

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
I found these boobs....I mean this young lady on youtube, and had to share

[video=youtube_share;0SOsaZiUCuk]https://youtu.be/0SOsaZiUCuk[/video]

To make it something useful. Any one have words they have a hard saying?

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Any one have words they have a hard saying?
Yeah, the words three and third.

I have a hard enough time trying to say them correctly (töörd? frii? foord? hree? töhöörd? föörd? fhree? thöörd? tiered? föhöörd? fjord? free? No idea) but I even have a hard time _hearing_ what the correct pronunciation is when I've occasionally tried checking the words online.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I’m reminded of a local who was openly amused that foreigners were struggling with the pronunciation of “Eyjafjallajökull”. (That volcano that dominaiheadlines for a while, remember?)

The reporter got him back, though, when he showed the Icelander couldn’t pronounce “sausage.” I think the closehe got was “sowshaj”...

Remove ads