[Harqual] The Roaring Vale

What Should Thunder Rift's New Name be on Harqual?

• Golden Gap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gravecroft Vale

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Haliman Highlands

• Rift Valley

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Roaring Vale

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Rumbling Gap

• Tregaron Rift

• Thunderbolt Valley

• Voghead Valley

• I've Suggested Something Else

• Poll closed .

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Another major official source I've included as part of the Lands of Harqual is the Thunder Rift. While I'd originally renamed the various towns a villages of the rift, in the last year, I'd decided to switch to the official names. Now, I'm going to completely rename those settlements again (with better names) and also reskin Thunder Rift completely into something more uniquely homebrewed.

Again, most of these name ideas came from one of the generators on the Fantasy Name Generators website.

KF

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Since the rift exists in the Thunder Lands, what I decide for the new name will have an impact on the region where the Crow God game takes place. At this point, the rift hasn't been mentioned in the game (I think), so whatever is decided upon will be used in the game.

Thus, votes cast my pbp players will have more weight for this poll. (If you guys vote, let me know your choices. Okay?)

Gravecroft Vale is the leading vote getter on The Piazza and Facebook, BTW.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I like the word 'rift', so anything with that is good to me. Then again, so is everything with 'thunder', 'wyrm'/'wyrd' and 'puppies'. Well, actually not 'puppies'. 'Puppyrift' sounds like a bad place in a dystopic near-future world, so maybe not that. :p

Joking aside, I like all suggestions, and have no real preference.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I like the word 'rift', so anything with that is good to me. Then again, so is everything with 'thunder', 'wyrm'/'wyrd' and 'puppies'. Well, actually not 'puppies'. 'Puppyrift' sounds like a bad place in a dystopic near-future world, so maybe not that. :p

Joking aside, I like all suggestions, and have no real preference.
Thanks for your input. Roaring Vale is now beating out Gravecroft Vale. I'm thinking I'll go with Roaring Vale and use Gravecroft as a locale in the vale.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Revised Campaign Cartographer map...
Roaring Vale Region.jpg

Remove ads