Hasbro Double Downgraded by Bank of America.

Scribe

Legend
So, to conclude this tale.

Looks like it didnt go well for Wizards. Currently listed as "Out of Stock" not "Sold Out".

NoSale.JPG

I have dabbled in Magic starting with Portal back in 97 then getting 5th edition. I never really went hard core into it. I later picked up the 2015 set and a bunch of Theros cards then fell out of it again. I have no idea what's going on but I find it interesting to watch and read about.

Scribe

Legend
I have dabbled in Magic starting with Portal back in 97 then getting 5th edition. I never really went hard core into it. I later picked up the 2015 set and a bunch of Theros cards then fell out of it again. I have no idea what's going on but I find it interesting to watch and read about.

Almost makes me contemplate creating a new twitter to join in. Seems the product tanked. No queue, up for a short time.

Think there were 0 bannings in standard from Urzas bannings through to Jace the Mind Sculptor apart from Affinity.

Recent years idk how many have been banned. When mythics became tournament staples I could see the writing in the wall.

I remember the Jace and Stoneforge bannings.

So, it looks like Flesh and blood isn't sold in my town and that's why I've never heard of it. I don't have a local game store.

Zardnaar

Legend

I remember the Jace and Stoneforge bannings.

So, it looks like Flesh and blood isn't sold in my town and that's why I've never heard of it. I don't have a local game store.

I quit right before Jace got banned.

I didn't like the mythic rarity addition and didn't trust WotC to not print tournament staples in the mythic slots.

It's just sleazy that WotC went to none MtG creators to promote the hated 30th Anniversary, taking advtange of their ignorance, putting them in humiliating positions, so things like an apology video follows after.

Who or what is going to save MtG? And is this a glimpse into the future of D&D eventually?

Remove ads