WotC Hasbro slapped by bank of america for destroying customer goodwill

Stormonu

Legend
Now I have thoughts of SJG marketing Car Wars as a collectible car game.

(Using Hot Wheels or Matchbox cars for Car Wars was fun, but man those rules. In 8th grade I thought they were awesome, but the further I get from 8th grade the harder it is to imagine that I can even understand those rules. I should break out the box again this year and see how much stupider I've gotten since the last time I read them...)
The new version is much faster and still a ton of fun. We used to laugh it was a game that last 2 hours for 2 seconds of action. The new one takes about 30-45 minutes to play. There is also a card version of the game, too.

EzekielRaiden

Follower of the Way
Bank of America saying another company has destroyed customer goodwill is like Jeffrey Dahmer saying you're a little violent.
On the one hand, one can view it as hypocrisy.

On the other, one can view it as someone who knows the subject well, just for all the wrong reasons.

Tu quoque is a fallacy for a reason, albeit one that must be handled with care. Because, like all ad hominem fallacies, every now and then the character or actions of the person making the argument are in fact relevant for whether you should take it seriously!

Zardnaar

Legend
Pure speculation, again monetization can be approached in a host of ways.

The way I understand it is WorC is worth more but Hasbro has the higher brand recognition.

So if they spun off WotC the Hasbro stock would take a hit but the WotC stock theoretically was worth the same as Hasbro.

And I guess they would dump Hasbro stock while hyping WotC stock.

Share market is about perceived value after all.

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
Pure speculation, again monetization can be approached in a host of ways.
And you have pure speculation that their stated goals over increasing monetization is to the benefit of the players and not something a typical hedge fund does.

Most companies don't get stronger by combining hedge fund managers with passionate inexperienced people who do their bidding.

Remove ads