He Says Nobody Can Beat His Tower

Will

First Post
My favorite option, listed above, is rock to mud under, oh, half the tower.

Thud. Now you're talking about attacking a very rattled longhouse.

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Krail Stromquism said:
are these boards doing kooky things?

They are for me.

Oh yeah.

I tried to make a post last nigh, left for a few minutes, and my browser was still chugging away. Stopped it, hit submit again, same story.
Repeat.
Opened a new tab on my browser, did some other stuff, and a long time later checked again, still chugging away. Hit submit again. This time it acknowledged my existance, and revealed that the other posts had been received as well, just not acknowledged...

As for the tower, I thought that the game was supposed to be about having fun, not creating something 'unbeatable'. The DM can always send the party somwhere way beyond their abilities, why brag about it?

The Auld Grump

Al'Kelhar

Adventurer
d4 said:
here's his first mistake. wands are spell trigger items. you can't use a wand unless the spell it holds is on your class spell list. imps do not have magic missile in their list of spell-like abilities. so the imps are basically holding sticks they can't use. ;)

Perhaps he meant "mephits"?

Cedric

First Post
Well...here's the plan.

Find a fairly greedy and more then just a little bit grumpy Dwarven mining company. Explain to them how this guy...a wizard no less!...has been robbing dwarven caravans for years.

Not only do you know where to find him, but you know where to find the 2500 tons of stolen Adamantite, already smelted and processed!

Cedric

firstborne

First Post
Transmute metal to wood. That will handle the tower rather nicely, to say nothing of the golems. After that, light it on fire or something.

Remove ads