Heart of Artifice Temporary--Kharas Alone

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Kharas heads towards the shrine where he first appeared, a shrine of white marble with statues of lions carved into it. He lands the Drakeflyer and looks into the open-air shrine, and he can see that the Clank he disabled earlier has been repaired and is now operational.*

Velmont

First Post
"Elysa, we will need to turn the key that Clank have in teh back counter clockwise. I think he will not allow me to approach him. And the doorway to my world is just inside."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"But he looks like a nice Clank," Elysia gives a slight protest, though she doesn't have too much resolve, she is too curious about Kharas's world.

Velmont

First Post
"Yes, he must be, but he has for mission to prevent any outsider of this world to come here... so he want to kill me. But we won't destroy it. I neutralized it once and I'll do that again and any Spark will be able to repair it easily. I'll try to do that, but as I've done it once, he might not be tricked twice..." Kharas slowly approach the shrine and await the Clank reaction.

Velmont

First Post
"That's wise advice... once in my world, i hope my companions will still be there, as I won't have any power left." tells Kharas, who enchant his mace again, putting it Clank Bane and shielding again his body against attack. He will then approach the Clank.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Contruct Bane his weapon and Shield of Faith[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
-INTRUDER- the construct detects Kharas and speaks -SUBJECT: DANGEROUS TERRORIST AGENT- -INSTRUCTIONS: TERMINATE WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE- -TERMINATE- -TERMINATE- -TERMINATE-

*The clank whirs as it begins to move.*

(OOC: Kharas first, though he is too far away to get up next to the clank without sprinting, which denies him his Dex. It may be worth it to avoid AoOs from the spear though, since the Clank is unable to make AoOs for this round only)

Velmont

First Post
Kharas sprint and finish as close as possible to the key behind his back...

OOC: Is his spear a reach weapon that cannot be use in adjacent square?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: The spear threatens the third and fourth squares out, the slam attack threatens the first and second, so yes)

*Kharas can only sprint in a straight line up the stairs, so he is forced to face the Clank's front. The Clank whirs and clanks as it attempts to pummel Kharas with a slam attack while stepping back slightly. However, the attack barely deflects off of Kharas's divine protection.*

*Meanwhile, Elysia fires a pulse of force at the Clank, picking a spot away from Kharas to avoid firing into melee. Her attack is successful.*

"Sorry Mr. Clank! I'll fix that later."

(OOC: Clank takes 8 Damage)

Remove ads