• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Height ladies?

How tall are you ladies?

My compulsive nbeed to post and answer any EN World Poll had to be answered. I entered my wife's height. 5 foot and 10 inches.

She may not be an EN Worlders but she has tried gaming.... a few times.

Harmon

First Post
Voted for the wife- all 5'-0" of her.

Your scale won't let me vote for my daughter (all 32" of her), though I suppose I could just go to the "or less" number. ;)

Aeson said:
Good you both agree. Let's get down to the good stuff. :lol:

I have no shame.
And I whole heartedly agree, I have both my pitons (for climbing) and my miner's light, (for spelunking (keep your heads out of the gutter folks)). Short or tall, makes no difference, female is female!

Ferret

Explorer
I just looked at the figures, and our median height is about 5'7". The outliers are any one below 4'7", and anyone above 6'8". Which is no one. :heh:

Well I can't vote! I have to do something. :p

Captain Howdy

Explorer
I voted 5'3" for my girlfriend. She comes to ENworld, but not the OT board.

I'm 6'8", we are quite the pair. The first time my grandma saw a picture of us together, she said, "That's the long and the short of it!" :lol:

awayfarer

First Post
Captain Howdy said:

I'm 6'8", we are quite the pair. The first time my grandma saw a picture of us together, she said, "That's the long and the short of it!" :lol:

Cripes, I thought the difference between my significant other and I was big. Merkuri is 5'0 and I'm 5'9.

I once knew a 5'2 girl who had an 7'0 ex. I can't help but wonder how they met. Maybe he was looking for a contact lens. :D

Jeysie

First Post
Wow. Some of the size match-ups here are making my mental image generator hurt. ;)

Back when I was young and 5'4" I dated a guy who was 6'2", and I always found it kind of off-putting that I had to crane my neck to look at his face. Now I find that around 5'10" is the perfect height... my best friend is that tall, and he's just a little bit taller than me.

But then, I'm weird. Most ladies like tall men.

Peace & Luv, Liz

The_Warlock

Explorer
Jeysie said:
Wow. Some of the size match-ups here are making my mental image generator hurt. ;)

Back when I was young and 5'4" I dated a guy who was 6'2", and I always found it kind of off-putting that I had to crane my neck to look at his face. Now I find that around 5'10" is the perfect height... my best friend is that tall, and he's just a little bit taller than me.

But then, I'm weird. Most ladies like tall men.

Peace & Luv, Liz

Ah, but several of us men like tall women. I'm 6'1" and always preferred seeing literally eye to eye with a woman. Alas, much shorter women have always pursued me...

Ferret

Explorer
I like women shorter than me, but I've never had much experience with women taller than me! But my current girlfriend is 5'6" which is just about right.

Mycanid

First Post
Captain Howdy said:

:confused:

[Slaps his forehead at the joke.]

Remove ads