Hello, police?

sabrinathecat

Explorer
Can't remember what show it was. Showing the new guy around. Maybe it was a movie.
"That's the fridge for food. You can put your name on whatever you leave in there. Not that it will matter."

Zombie_Babies

First Post
Someone stole my lunch at work once. Made me wanna stab someone in the face. I don't know why it's so irritating but it is. Now I keep my lunch with me - not that where I work now is the place where I had my lunch stolen, though. Just a habit. That said, it still made me wanna stab someone in the face less than when people microwave fish. Sick bastards. Oh, and people who actually do whistle while they work. Self-centered d-bags.

Why would anyone microwave fish? What kind of damage cooking technique is that? Next thing you know, you're going to say they pair their microwaved-fish with a Pabst.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Oh, and people who actually do whistle while they work. Self-centered d-bags.
Hey, I whistle while I work but then I do it to piss people off. Also, will have a smirk going, people then think I know something or am up to something and it really gets their goat. This is all cube warfare.

The only issue I every had, which made me stop bringing my lunch, was someone took bites out of my sandwich and put it back.

Zombie_Babies

First Post
Hey, I whistle while I work but then I do it to piss people off. Also, will have a smirk going, people then think I know something or am up to something and it really gets their goat. This is all cube warfare.

The only issue I every had, which made me stop bringing my lunch, was someone took bites out of my sandwich and put it back.

So ... you're just chiming in to confirm my thoughts about what sort of person whistles while they work? Umm ... thanks?

Remove ads