help me build a juggernaut

Noctos

First Post
The goblin touches down in the middle of four armed soldiers flailing his right arm out he knocks a soldier to the floor. While his left arm buries his blade in the chest of another. A soldier sword swings landing in the goblins left shoulder with a horrible scream the goblin grasps the mans face with the right hand. With an increase in pressure it's brown jagged claws embed in his head then pops the human face in a bloody mess. Four arrows strike the goblins back tips exiting the front spurting blood. The beast get one final strike severing an advancing soldiers arm as two more arrows enter the goblins heart Milliseconds apart. The goblins body collapses to the ground in pools of blood.

Havoc123456

First Post
So did you do good?
well, one of the players couldnt make it so we decided to give it a try without him, and he was okay with that. i decided to use my sneaky build whisper gnome and i ended up dying, but not before i took out a spellcaster and another sneaky build. i ended up dying from some other spellcaster though i have no idea what spell he used. i almost want to think it was a homebrew epic spell or something. it was lots of fun though. hopefully next time i can try my tank character.

Havoc123456

First Post
yeah. thanks for all of the help. i do have one more question about my tank build for next time. can i use rage and frenzy with my tome of battle maneuvers and can i use both raging mongoose and time stands still at the same time? the rage/frenzy is mostly for my feral death blow, cuz with rage/frenzy and everything else, my strength is 106 which would make the DC for FDB 67 fort or die. i think this would be devastating to casters as long as i hit first.

Havoc123456

First Post
The fortitude save needs to be higher.
do you know if ability focus would work for maneuvers? im thinking if it doesnt maybe we could make a house rule for it, maybe not all maneuvers but from a certain discipline. if you have any other suggestions, that would be great too. i'll see if i can raise my strength more through magic, but thats all i can think of to help.

Remove ads