• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Help with spiked chain build

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Yeah, that gets into DM style, too. Most of the games I play in have medium style opponents. One group a while back got into this kick where they said to be honest they were tired of fighting monster, monster, monster ... they wanted to fight elf, gnome, halfling, human, etc. They wanted to be challenged by BBEGs made up of class levels more than the typical CR by HD. [Cool for me, because now I get to make up opponents with levels in stuff and I get practise at putting combinations of things together!] So, it definately depends on the campaign and DM style. That is a very legit point.

I suppose in general for a fighter it is good advice to try and guess as best as you can what you are going to be dealing with - and like a good boy scout - always be prepared.

jubei_555

First Post
Does any one know if the adapted the master of chains prestige class from the 3.0 Sword and Fist book to 3.5, and any thoughts on if it's worth it or not ?

Thanks for all the good information so far

Jubei

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads