• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Helspar's pencil and inks

Helspar

First Post
This one needs a bit more work, but just to show I'm not completely idle....

PIH.jpg

Inspired of course by that pic after the Paladin section in the 1st Ed. PHB. I was going to add more devils, and still might but I didn't want it to be too cluttered. Anyways, I'm not sure what they call them now but we got a barbed, a bearded and an ice devil.

Helspar

First Post
More stuff, lets just call this one a monster preview to get my players hyped up for later this month. I won't spoil it by telling what it is, lets let them stew.

Dec13_01.jpg

Tewligan

First Post
D'karr beat me to it, but I just wanted to ditto the comment that the pencil and inks really are reminiscent of the 1E DMG. Nice!

Helspar

First Post
Just trying something out with my tablet on that one, it was sort of a quicky pic to see what you were going for. I might be a little bit longer with the next attempt, but fear not, it will be on its way. I just gotta squeeze some Christmas shopping in is all ;).

Remove ads