• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes for Hire (calling all heroes)

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
hero4hire said:
Good advice! I will do that.
As I said I plan on using 2e. I have a feeling it will do a *much* better job representing
D-Man. PL is still 10 BTW. 150 points.

I will have to get to work on him then. He was pretty fun to play. And where else will I ever get the chance to run such a great b-level character!

hero4hire

Explorer
Dayspire said:
Hey! I'd like to be considered an alternate here, H4H! (as you are in my game - nice how that works out, eh?)

Let me know. :)

Actually there is more than enough room for you to play...

Any character in particular you wanted to play?

hero4hire

Explorer
Bront said:
Knowing nothing about him other than what was noted in the Wiki and the guide, that's what I came up with. likely one time things or something like that.

As long as he's good for you, that's good enough for me :) Doesn't have to be perfect, and as we earn XP, we can tweek things.

The only thing that I can think of that would be a must to add to the character would be to add some skill with Taunting. (Bluff & Feat?) He was so good at being a wise@$$

Other than that you did real well for not knowing him at all

Bront

The man with the probe
There's a taunting feat that lets you use bluff for feigning, but i figured I'm pretty good at being a wiseass myself :)

Bront

The man with the probe
hero4hire said:
I think that would be most appropriate for Deadpool. :)
Cool :) I'll try to tweek it tonight.

And send me that e-mail, so I can send you my official responce for Living Supers.

hero4hire

Explorer
Bront said:
Cool :) I'll try to tweek it tonight.

And send me that e-mail, so I can send you my official responce for Living Supers.

Will do..I did already send two out to the other Judges. Do you mind it on an excel spreadsheet? Or would you prefer it via the format for posting characters?

Bront

The man with the probe
hero4hire said:
Will do..I did already send two out to the other Judges. Do you mind it on an excel spreadsheet? Or would you prefer it via the format for posting characters?
Either works.

The character judges changed over the weekend, so I'm now one of them.

Dayspire

Explorer
Great! Here are a couple of my ideas. You tell me if any don't fit, and I'll trim it.

* Longshot - Modified (as in, 'simplified') history. Pretty much the same, powerwise. After the destruction of the Mojoverse, where would a hero go?

* Strong Guy - I always liked Guido. Obviously looking to make some money now that X-Factor has dissolved.

* Sandman - Can't make money as a criminal. Why not try being a hero?

* War Machine - Obviously Rhodey isn't going to sit back and let Stark pay for the rest of his life. So he decides to try and make it on his own, as a Hero for Hire...

Remove ads