Heroes Must Rise! [Erekose13 Judging](Concluded)

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy nods. It sounds dangerous, but Iggy would have no way of formulating a better one.

"That sounds good, T'Zeran." He looks at the others to see if they have any more comments.

"We are at your service and can start heading that way now. I do believe you need to tell us everything else you know as we travel. This is a dangerous mission for all of us, yet it must be completed. If you were to be killed, we would still need to continue, and would need your knowledge. Can you tell us more? How could we find this pool? How do we activate its powers. How can we we get there in the patrol ship? What will happen to you once we travel through the portal? Will you accompany us further?"

OOC: Iggy approved for level 7. Psyche! Is he the first to cast 4th level spells?

Velmont

First Post
"That all sounds just crazy." tells Opale.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Is Opale think the Gith is lying?

Manz: I think so... well, ignoring NPCs, as Hogarth have been victim of a Soul Bind, a level 9 spell.[/SBLOCK]

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Since they're mining, there should be ground to stand on. Good."
Zack tries out the family bow; the last time he used it, they were still back home hunting small game.

OoC: Zack has been approved for 5th and thus has Weapon Specialization (scythe). Fear the critical.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 5/ranger 2

Charlarn takes the manacles and potion and stashes them in his haveersack. "Never know when these might come in useful." He nods in agreement with Zack. "Must as the Astral Plane is a new experience for me, I'd like to get some ground under my feet. T'Zeran, how do we get to this mine? I don't see anything around us. How do you know which way to go?"

Patlin

Explorer
"It is true, there are few landmarks here, but I have been trained to observe those few and make the most of them. The color fringe on the horizon, for example, shifts subtlely as you travel on the plane. In some places, color pools and patches of substance provide clues. Other than that, one must develop and rely upon instinct."

"The mine of which I speak is a large chunk of rock, over a mile in diameter. The miners started by tunneling down along an exposed vein, and once deep inside the rock they hollowed out a chamber and continued their excavations. Probably, once they mine it dry of the iron ore they are seeking they will turn it into a fortress. When the ship visits the mine, it flies in through the tunnel and docks inside."

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 5/ranger 2

Patlin said:
"It is true, there are few landmarks here, but I have been trained to observe those few and make the most of them. The color fringe on the horizon, for example, shifts subtlely as you travel on the plane. In some places, color pools and patches of substance provide clues. Other than that, one must develop and rely upon instinct."
"Hmm. That's very interesting. Lady Phyrah has truly blessed us by bringing us together. We would never have guessed the colors held such meaning. I'll pay more attention to details like that."
Patlin said:
"The mine of which I speak is a large chunk of rock, over a mile in diameter. The miners started by tunneling down along an exposed vein, and once deep inside the rock they hollowed out a chamber and continued their excavations. Probably, once they mine it dry of the iron ore they are seeking they will turn it into a fortress. When the ship visits the mine, it flies in through the tunnel and docks inside."
"So it's basically a protected harbor. Are there more entrances to a mine like that or is the first vein the only way in?"

Patlin

Explorer
"There's only the one way in, as far as I've been able to learn. If it were fully defended, we probably couldn't take it. Githyanki aren't any good at mining though, and probably employ a slave race to do the actual work. If we can controll the harbor before the military gets there, we have a good chance."

Manzanita

First Post
"Let's go." Says Iggy. "We can talk more on the way."

As they travel, Iggy will try to pick up the following from the Gith.

1. He will try to learn something of the color patterns of which he spoke.
2. He will try to get the gith to tell more of the pool where they are going.
3. He is interested in learning more of how the Gith had his vision. (if its relevant)

SlagMortar

First Post
IC: Planus calls on Mongrel's blessing to restore some of his lost vitality. "That was quite a fight with the whooshing around! This place could use some better scenery though. I never thought I'd be glad to see a mine, but I think I'll be thrilled to see this one.

OOC: Sorry for the lack of posting from me. It should improve again. I need to level up Planus to level 6. Are we getting new spells from the level up?
Drop a protection from evil for cure light wounds (1d8+5=13)
Current HP before level: 25

0 (DC 13) 5/day: Detect Magic(x2), Light(x2), Guidance
1 (DC 14) 4/day: Bless, Divine Favor, Protection from Evil (x2)
2 (DC 15) 3/day: Resist Energy, Silence, Spiritual Weapon
3 (DC 16) 2/day: Blindness, Prayer
Domain:
1 (DC 14): Longstrider
2 (DC 15): Invisibility
3 (DC 16): Fly

Arrows remaining: 13

Remove ads