• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes Must Rise! [Erekose13 Judging](Concluded)

Patlin

Explorer
SlagMortar said:
I need to level up Planus to level 6. Are we getting new spells from the level up?

Five uneventfull days pass as you travel through the astral plane, giving you time to fully heal and rememorize spells during your travels. (That was the only issue, right?)

T'Zeran attempts to explain astral navigation to Iggy during the journey.

T'Zeran knows the pool is a gateway to a demiplane, but he doesn't know anything about the gateway.

T'Zeran tells Iggy that he, personally, did not have the vision. The holy woman who presided at his naming day ceremony spoke him the prophecy. She foretold he would be captured by a great foe, and then rescued by strangers. To repay the strangers, he would guide them through the astral plane. There were some specific instructions as to where, but no other details.

T'Zeran isn't aware of what specific powers may have given the holy woman this information, but he stands ready to repay his debt.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 5/ranger 2

Charlarn continues to feed Goruksblain on their journey. He also tries to learn about astral navigation from T'Zeran. He talks to the Githzerai about life on the Astral Plane. "If people can can fly wherever they need, then why do you need ships?"

Cleric Spells Prepared (5/4+1/3+1/2+1: save DC 13 + level):
0-detect magic, guidance, light (2), mending;
1-bless, cause fear, obscuring mist, sanctuary*, shield of faith;
2-hold person, shield other*, silence, summon monster II.
3-dispel magic, protection from energy*, stone shape.
*Domain spell.

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=Spell Memorized]DC: 14 + Spell level
0: Acid Splash, Detect Magic, *Ghost Sound, Mage Hand, Read Magic
1: *Color Spray, Disguise Self, Grease, Mage Armor, Protection from Evil
2: Alter Self, Glitterdust, Melf's Acid Arrow, *Mirror Image
3: *Major Image, Melf's Acid Arrow [Extended], Stinking Cloud
*Bonus Illusion Spell[/SBLOCK]

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy thanks T'Zeran for his assistance, & promises to try to help him survive this quest.

"T'Zeran, if you are in danger as we leave, you should come with us. I will do my best to get you back here eventually. And if you end up on our plane, I will show you around a bit. Might be fun."

OOC: Iggy will keep is standard spells, per his CS. He's ready to hit the mine.

Velmont

First Post
Opale replies to Charlan. "Probably to carry large amount of good. It also give a shell in case of attack. And ti is easier to navigate on the deck of a ship than in the void of the plane... well, that's what i think."

Velmont

First Post
"I must tell that I don't know. I've taken a look where the voice came from. I thought I could have been hallucinating, but those bolt are real. And it seems I'm not the only one who heard him. Last time I heard of him, he was back into Monemvassia, he told me he was going after someone who was comploting against the crown. I don't know from that how he could appear here, in the middle of astral plane for a moment. He is a bit caretaker over his family and friends, but to the point of opening Gate over teh worlds to see if they are ok? That's sound a bit more crazy."

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 5/ranger 2

Charlarn opens his arms wide. "We're on the Astral Plane flying toward a big floating rock so we can steal a ship. How much weirder can it get?" He grins and adds, "Aren't you having fun? I'm sure Rinaldo's fine."

SlagMortar

First Post
"Say, Zack, could I have a few of those arrows? I'm running low and if we are headed into a mine you will probably want to be up close and personal. So are we almost there?"

OOC: Planus would like to have 7 of the 28 arrows to bring him up to a total of 20.
Spells prepared:
0 (DC 13) 5/day: Detect Magic(x2), Light(x2), Guidance
1 (DC 14) 4/day: Bless, Divine Favor (x2), Comprehend Languages
2 (DC 15) 4/day: Resist Energy, Shatter, Silence, Spiritual Weapon
3 (DC 16) 3/day: Blindness, Prayer, Dispel Magic
Domain:
1 (DC 14): Longstrider (in wilderness), Disguise Self (in cities)
2 (DC 15): Locate object, Invisibility(prepared)
3 (DC 16): Fly (prepared), Nondetection

Last edited:

Remove ads