Heroes Must Rise! [Erekose13 Judging](Concluded)

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 5/ranger 2

Charlarn looks around. "What is this place? Why are we floating?"Knowledge (the planes) (1d20=9)
Patlin said:
"I have heard of this place." Goruksblain states. "The Astral Plane. A lich is said to hold great power here, though likely a different Lich than we have been facing. Perhaps fortune will smile, and we will encounter her, or at least her servants."
"Er, hopefully not for a while yet. We're not prepared, Goruksblain." To the others he says, "Are any of you still hurt?" While he waits for the answer, Charlarn says to Goruskblain, "I'll feed you now." He casts summon monster III and spiritual weapon into the hammer.
Manzanita said:
IC: Once Iggy feels his success, he will reverse his gravety idea, willing it to come from beneath his feet so he will go back the way he came. He'll explain it to everyone else when they're all together.
"So, we just have to think of which way is down and we'll fall that way? That's amazing."

Cleric Spells Prepared (5/4+1/3+1/2+1: save DC 13 + level):
0-detect magic, guidance, light (2), mending;
1-bless, cause fear, sanctuary*, shield of faith, summon monster I;
2-hold person, shield other*, silence, spiritual weapon.
3-dispel magic, protection from energy*, summon monster III.
*Domain spell.

SlagMortar

First Post
"We can fall whatever direction we want? Well, I guess I did just start flying so maybe that's not so far fetched." Planus will experiment a bit with the falling thing.

Patlin

Explorer
Planus finds that the control over "subjective gravity" is much less refined than his fly spell, but in overall speed falling is substantially faster than flying.

Velmont

First Post
Opale stares around. Seeing the others make fun with there new flying ability, she worries. "I feel like that we are on an fool's quest. We are in the middle of the Astral Planes but we don't know where to search, but as you can see, there is no landmark... well, too few, there is some islands dloating in this space, but what is it a few islands of matter in an infinite world."

[SBLOCK=OOC]Knowledge (Planes) roll of 13[/SBLOCK]

SlagMortar

First Post
"Maybe we need to imaging that we are falling toward that apple?" Planus gives that a try to see if he falls in any particular direction. He visualizes himself plucking the apple from the tree, while patting a Mongrel dog on the head.

Patlin

Explorer
Planus finds that picturing down as toward a particular goal doesn't seem to have any effect, only directions work.

Hours pass, or so you would estimate in this timeless place. You find it odd that you do not grow hungry or thirsty, although you do grow gradually more accustomed to your environment. Just as Opale's prediction that you have no landmarks, no sense of where to go, and no way home begins to become opresively obvious and depressing, you see a small line of figures moving in the distance.

Manzanita

First Post
Once they realize they have no idea where to go, Iggy decides to change his spell selection. He will memorize the following spells for the day.

Level 0 (4+1 div): detect magic(D), light(x2), message(x2)
Level 1 (3+1 int+1 div): mage armor, True Strike(D), magic missile(x2), comprehend languages
Level 2 (3+1 int+1 div): locate object(D), invisibility, scorching ray(x2), detect invisibility
Level 3 (2+1 int+1 div): Clairaudience/Clairvoyance(D), Haste(x2), Tongues

OOC: Is that OK?

IC: When Iggy sees the figures, he says, "Well. We may as well go check them out."

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 5/ranger 2

"I guess we 'fall' toward them then. I'm just glad to see something different than the grey sky. Who else would be out here in the Astral plane, though? Be watchful."

Remove ads