Heroes Must Rise! [Erekose13 Judging](Concluded)

Velmont

First Post
"If it is those Githyanki , I am not sure I would prefer the companie of these patch of color over them. Iggy, don't you haev a spell that could help you see them, even at that distance?" asks Opale.

Manzanita

First Post
"OK. If everyone knows how to move, then let's unrope. But regardless of who they are, we should probably go meet them. Otherwise, what are we going to do?"

OOC: Iggy's clairvoyance has a range of 640 feet. Can he guess how far away the figures are now? Can we guess how many of them there are?

Patlin

Explorer
The figures are about 3000' feet away, which given the speed at which you can travel here is still reasonably close by.

Velmont

First Post
"It's true. Still, I have a bad feeling..." tells Opale. She take her crossbow and prepare a bolt to see her quiver is empty. "Oh, yeah, out of ammo..." she sight and put it back on her back and draw her dagger, in last hope.

Patlin

Explorer
You've untied yourselves, but as yet are still deciding on the best course of action. It's only a matter of time before the figures either disapear from view or (possibly worse) notice you.

Manzanita

First Post
"C'mon. Let's move a little closer. We need to try to see who these people are." says Iggy. He'll will himself to fall towards the travelers.

Can he guess how many there are, or which direction they're going?

Velmont

First Post
Opale is hesitant, but will follow the group, thinking of which spell will be teh best to cast first in case of hostilities.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 5/ranger 2

Charlarn readies his shield, but leaves Goruskblain in his belt. He can draw the hammer at a moment's notice, so isn't worried about having it in hand. "We'd better hurry if we want to catch up to them."

SlagMortar

First Post
Planus was already starting to fall toward them as Iggy speaks. Sometimes curiousity gets the better of you when under the effects of subjective gravity.

Patlin

Explorer
The group begins to fall toward the distant figures, plummeting at a rate that still feels alarming even with practice. As you get closer, you see that the group is made up of 6 figures, but there's something odd about one of them, and three of the figures are clustered near the odd one. They look up and see you, yelling something (An alert? A challenge or threat?) in a strange language.

You're still a bit far away for details, but they do seem humaniod.

ooc: You may each make a spot check and sense motive check, and if anyone speaks Gith let me know.

Remove ads