Heroes Must Rise! [Erekose13 Judging](Concluded)

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy would very much like to take a dip in that water. He's paraonoid about doing so, of course, as all adventurers who are still alive are wont to be.

He will move down with the others to the shore of the lake, and stick his finger in.

Dalamar

Adventurer
"I can't help but feel this is too good," Zack notes, though he himself starts moving towards the lake as it has been days since he had a chance to properly wash himself.

Velmont

First Post
Opale kneels next to the lake. She takes some water in her hands and smell it. If there is no starnge smell, she taste it. If it has no taste, she will drink some to refresh herself and then replenish her reserve of water.

"Could be a nice place to build an home if there was more civilized land around."

Patlin

Explorer
Opale finds the water quite pleasant, and drinks it without ill effect. She would need to swim in it in order to be completely refreshed, but it's nice to hace a cool drink.

SlagMortar

First Post
Planus looks at the others and says, "This all started with water, didn't it? Maybe we should try investigating the lake. Anyone up for a swim?"

Manzanita

First Post
"I can cast water breathing spells, as can Planus and Charlarn. So we could investigate if we wanted. I don't know what we'd find. Let me try detecting for magic."

Iggy will cast detect magic. He'll scan the water and anything else around.

"Ultimately, we're still looking for an apple tree in a garden, shrouded by silver mist. I don't think that garden will be on this plane. Someone, or something, on this plane, though, should help us on our way towards it."

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy smiles. "I've detected a layer of transportation magic about 10 feet down in the lake." he says. "This is quite possibly what we are looking for. Perhaps no actual denizen of this plane is willing to enter the water. Perhaps we should prepare outselves, and dive down there together. Not all at once, but two of us or more."

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 6/ranger 2

Charlarn raises an eyebrow. "Very clever. What better place to hide a portal on a fiery place than underwater? Someone should dive down and make sure before we try using it. Who can swim?"

Remove ads