Heroes of Darmon, Part 1, Into The Brewing Cauldron.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Come, let us go inside, I can't wait to see this city!" Vivri says with a bright laugh, striding through the gates (if the guards have no further questions).

GPEKO

First Post
After some hesitation, Gidbore starts to take your weapons. He speaks to you in a low voice. "You seem like honest folk to me. I'm sorry you had to go through this. Good thing not all Teraketh are like Rekarn, here, because my job would be much harder! Now, just give me your name and I'll write them down. This way, you'll be able to recover your weapons on your way out. And don't worry, miss, we'll take good care of your warhammer."

As he's almost done with you, the Teraketh are starting to surrender their weapon to other guards. Most of them seem very reluctant to do this. Their lieutenant stops them, however, and calls out to captain Gidbore. "What about this wild man?" He says while pointing Gray. "I see he still carries a spear. Disarm him, and we'll continue to do the same."

Wearily, Captain Gidbore adresses Gray. "What about it, stranger? Will you surrender your spear, for the good of all?"

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Brandy surrenders her weapons, and gives the guards her name. She then starts to pass through the gate when the Teraketh lieutenant speaks up. She rolled her eyes skyward, and turned to watch the exchange. Really, what a dour lot these Teraketh were! She studied the lieutenant closely, wondering if perhaps the weight of all that armor was what was making him so cranky. She would be doing him a service, then if she relieved him of his coin purse. She watched him closely, seriously considering it.

GPEKO

First Post
Galstadt, you've travelled to Cauldron, the gnomish city build inside a volcano, looking for a way to repay the debt you feel you own the Darmonites. As you approach one of the gate of the city, you notice a large group of person standing in front of them. Some of them are giving their weapons to guards. You notice that most of them are Teraketh, easily recognizable by their long, braided hair and heavy armament. The others are simple farmers but you notice 4 other unusual figures: a female human with shining armor, wearing a golden disk around a neck (you know this to be a symbol of Darmon), a male human with simpler garb but also wearing a symbol of Darmon, a wild man who wears animal furs and leads a large horse and a tall elven woman. The way into the Cauldron seems block by all these people.

Others, you notice that a newcomer has arrived to the gate. He's a very young and small man. He wears no visible weapon, just a simple outfit, a large pouch and a backpack.

G

Guest 11456

Galstadt Trustryke : Male Human Conjurer 1

The young man fights back the urge to just sit down and study his spell book until the crowd has diminished considerably.

No! I must repay the church of Darmon for their help.

He looks through the crowd and spots two wearing the symbol of Darmon.

Ah! Golden disks. Perhaps they can help me.

Galstadt strides forward, trying to get as near to Vivri and/or Dacre as possible before speaking.

"I am Galstadt Truestryke! I feel I owe a debt to Darmon and wish to offer my services to the church of Darmon."

He then awaits their responses.

Jarval

Explorer
"Very decent of you, but I'm afraid I'm not local. I can't really speak for the House here. Once we're in the city, we can go and look for House together if you like. And the lady will probably be going with us." He pauses a moment, remembering he's not yet found out the other Darmonite's name.

"Ah, time for introductions, I reckon. I'm Dacre Argyros." He shakes hands with first Galstadt then Vivri.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Well, hello hello!" Vivri says, giving both Dacre and Galstadt a hug. "I'm a traveler myself, just here to see new things, but I'm certain there will be something we can all do. You can repay Darmon by just traveling as he does you know," she mentions to Galstadt with a bright smile.

Creamsteak

Explorer
After entering the city, Gray the nomad will go in search of (Dacre and Vivri) the two wise ones who disueded the argument. He hopes to greet them and thank them for their actions, as well as praise their obvious wisdom in dealing with the violence of men.

Upon finding them, Gray may be a bit reluctant to confront them at first for fear of their reaction, but will press on to come up to whichever one he finds first and raise his right hand palm out so that he can grab the person's attention before he triest to speak in the common tongue.

Dark Nemesis

First Post
She noticed that the two who had brokered the truce between the gnomes and the Teraketh had gathered a small crowd, and she thought she had seen one of them wearing a familiar holy symol. She too approached, and spoke up. "The two of you were brilliant back there! I thought for certain it was going to come to blows."

G

Guest 11456

Galstadt Trustryke : Male Human Conjurer 1

Galstadt nods at Dacre's comments. Then, misunderstanding the woman's meaning, he replies Vivri statement.

"Well! Yes, I would love to travel with you."

Seeing that the others are surrendering their weapons, the young mage declares that he has no martial weapons.

He enters the city with the others.

Remove ads