• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes of Highdale OOC

Ilium

First Post
Average HPs. So for your 10th character level that would be the die type/2 (4 for a cleric) plus your Con mod, of course.

I apologize for my slow re-start on this. You would just not BELIEVE how busy I've been. The school year is ending in a few weeks, so that should help some. Funny, I used to say that meaning my classes would let out. Now it means my kids' school-related activities will end. :)

Ilium

First Post
I was wondering if anybody was still interested after my long silence.

I apologize again but I have a HUGE work deadline day after tomorrow, and then I'm on vacation (and basically away from the 'net) until July 10. If you guys are still interested we can pick it up then.

I PROMISE! :)

D20Dazza

Explorer
I'm still keen - I love ol' whats-her-name the ummm heavy sword wielding barbarian princess - I think that's what she is, it's been soooo long ;)

Ferrix

Explorer
Ilium said:
I was wondering if anybody was still interested after my long silence.

I apologize again but I have a HUGE work deadline day after tomorrow, and then I'm on vacation (and basically away from the 'net) until July 10. If you guys are still interested we can pick it up then.

I PROMISE! :)

Always :)

Ilium

First Post
Ferrix said:
Always interested in gaming, or "Ilium ALWAYS promises we're going to start again?" :D

I'm glad to see you guys are all still on board. July 10th it is (actually the 11th since the 10th is my last day of vacation). It's actually possible I'll post earlier than that but honestly it's not likely.

Thanks for your patience.

Last edited:

Remove ads