Heroics around Hommlet [OOC]

Seonaid

Explorer
I'm in a couple of campaigns he's playing in, and he dropped out of 2 of them completely . . . He didn't say what the deal was, just some difficulties. He hasn't posted in any games in a long, long time.

Manzanita

First Post
Actually, I expect this game will continue. Thels announced each game he was dropping & he didn't announce this one. I doubt he would forget the game he DMs. I know he's planning on continuing his Living Enworld PC.

Rathan

First Post
hey Thels... I don;t know if you remember me but I do beleive we played YB! together.. or knew you in some form or fashion through that game.... was wondering.. I love this modeule and have played it once yet never really got TOO far into it.... was wondering if there was any way I could get in if you have room.. or even how far into it you already are for that matter....

thanks,

Rathan

Jemal

Adventurer
Dude, this thread hasn't been posted to in 3 years! The game's long-dead too, and Thels hasn't been on since 2005.

Please don't start bringing up dead old threads to clog the boards, check date's first to see if stuff (or people) are still active.

Remove ads