• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hethas' Gambit: Game of Death discussion [rnd 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

seasong

First Post
Ack, knew I forgot something.

Jeremy: Since your readied action never went off, you remain at your old Init next turn.

cool hand luke

First Post
seasong said:
Contentedly munching on the grass, Mr Stampy examines his life from a whole new perspective. Having reached some form of accord with himself, he begins a trumpeted rendition of "White Rabbit", adding to the already cacophanous winds!

some pills make you taller.......

and some pills make you small

but the ones that mother gives you.....

I'd love to hear the elephant version of that.

seasong

First Post
Just think of the beat/melody, not the lyrics. Although any characters are welcome to sing along with the elephant. As packyderm musicians go, he's quite good ;).

Jeremy

Explorer
seasong said:
Actually, I meant both of you. Jeremy's was just the most recently in mind.
I thought I didn't have a readied action in my revised turn? Tair? Or Osirdar?

If Osirdar: Blast. Worth a shot! :D That's the price you pay I guess.

Last edited:

reapersaurus

Explorer
Jeremy said:
If Osirdar: Blast. Worth a shot! :D That's the price you pay I guess.
I have a sneaking suspicion as to what he was readying for.... :(

seasong and JDragon - I replied with my thoughts - it should be good to go, even though the round ended up turning out a bit worse for my team than I'd hoped, what with Unth sticking it to Blaster's backside again with his pigsticker.. UNTH GET OFF MY BACK YOU OVER_REACHING
BLASTER-ON-A-STICK BBQ-FIEND, YOU! ;)

But I'd hoped Blaster would lead to memorable encounters, and I think this round's was...

Last edited:

cool hand luke

First Post
reapersaurus said:
I have a sneaking suspicion as to what he was readying for.... :(

seasong and JDragon - I replied with my thoughts - it should be good to go, even though the round ended up turning out a bit worse for my team than I'd hoped, what with Unth sticking it to Blaster's backside again with his pigsticker.. UNTH GET OFF MY BACK YOU OVER_REACHING
BLASTER-ON-A-STICK BBQ-FIEND, YOU! ;)

But I'd hoped Blaster would lead to memorable encounters, and I think this round's was...

I'm sure unth is a deadman after that little swat. probably not the best tactical decision, but oh well. had to at least hit the guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads