• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Hethas' Gambit: Game of Death discussion [rnd 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cool hand luke

First Post
where is the proving grounds? is it rpol also, I tried to get one up on valhala, but I just can't munch enough to get anything effective, with all the outside sources that are allowable, but I don't have. (freaking idiotic FR!!!)

reapersaurus

Explorer
OK, I'm gonna say something to rile up seasong:

How do you have enough time to get your ass kicked over on RPOL, while we're languishing away, the entire Game perched on your every word?

PLEASE find the time to stay with this Game - it's the best, HANDS-DOWN Game of Death/Arena/Tournament Game of its kind on the internet, and spending time on any other is kind of a waste (IMO) while there's efforts to be expended on this one to make it better.

Saepiroth

First Post
Oh, give him time. As long as he doesn't drop it, it's fine. Let him play slow, you're not going to die if you don't win before december.

Number47

First Post
You know, I haven't seen seasong post anywhere since friday. He must be having health/personal/computer problems. Give him a little slack on the RPOL. It doesn't take that much time to run a character there, you can post your turn in a couple minutes at work. Compare it to running a game like this one, with secret info and stuff, and the amount of work must be boggling.

Speaking of RPOL, I just won my first match! The proving grounds is so much better than Valhalla, in my opinion. The match actually lasted 5 rounds! It would have lasted longer, but my opponent conceded when he got shoved through the prismatic wall.

cool hand luke

First Post
Number47 said:
You know, I haven't seen seasong post anywhere since friday. He must be having health/personal/computer problems. Give him a little slack on the RPOL. It doesn't take that much time to run a character there, you can post your turn in a couple minutes at work. Compare it to running a game like this one, with secret info and stuff, and the amount of work must be boggling.

Speaking of RPOL, I just won my first match! The proving grounds is so much better than Valhalla, in my opinion. The match actually lasted 5 rounds! It would have lasted longer, but my opponent conceded when he got shoved through the prismatic wall.

i'm about ready to submit my character over there too. looks good.

seasong

First Post
Crud, I am neglecting to post again.

I apologize for not letting y'all know - I have not had the time to do anything the past few days, and work has been rough again. It is one of the disadvantages of working with an end customer for a manufacturer, that some weeks are just hideous, and other weeks there's nothing to do.

Anyway, as soon as I can get the sit down time to type up individual e-mails, I will. In the meantime, since the public posts don't have everything, if there's something you *need* to know, send me an e-mail Q. I should have 30 mins around 4pm this afternoon (CST), and I'll try to dash off some responses on the secret stuff :).

On an off-topic, looks like there's no Instant Reply anymore. Damn. That was a real time saver, especially with having to re-log-in every five minutes.

-seasong

seasong

First Post
Re: RPOL quick answer: I don't. That's why I haven't been fighting over there while ignoring over here.

With that said, Rpomani's moves are mostly cut-n-paste. He doesn't have a lot of tricks, and I have a pre-formatted post for every one of them. It's one of the two reasons I'm getting pasted with him :D.

If anyone wants to post their characters at RPOL in this thread, I'd love to put some names to names. It looks like H.G. folks are kicking some arse, and I'd love to know for sure.

-seasong

Jeremy

Explorer
Luo the Nerfed, Raz the Screwed, and Verilex the Damn-I-Need-+10-More-to-Init. :)

At least I think those are their names. Luo may need to be renamed again after the Maze match. There is little to nothing he can do on that map. Needless to say, I had no say in what map or who was fighting in the match. :p I liked it better while Odin was away. At least DMwaV discusses things with you before making changes. If I can get some free time, I'll be over in the Proving Grounds too.

Oh, and I concur, I have no time lately but am able to maintain 3 people's matches for the same reason Seasong is, you just copy and paste, click dice roller and roll a few, and hit post. It takes only a couple seconds and it's something entertaining and easy to do between projects at work. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads