Hewligan's Rise of the Runelords: The Skinsaw Murders

Fenris

Adventurer

Danth would like to purchase a Periapt of Wisdom (+2), if such an item can be found in Magnimar? Depending on how much left over wealth still remains after selling everything, he may consider something to boost his armor class, such as getting a new, shiny, magic shield or something.

OOC: I bet we can swing you getting the periapt as well as a +2 shield actually. That would help a ton.

hewligan

First Post
A Periapt of Wisdom +2 and a Medium Shield +2 can both be sourced. It may take a month or so, just like Jokad's armour, but it can be arranged at PHB prices.

Nearly there now. I think Fenris' proposal is fair - with the extra cash to Danth to compensate for lack of items that match him, and if he does get the above 2 items he should be quite a bit stronger.

You are going to need to be!!!!

hewligan

First Post
Okay, final call for items. I need your final requests within the next day, and then I am moving things on with the end-game post, closing the thread, setting up a new thread, establishing rules for converting to Pathfinder, and so on.

You have a day!

Friadoc

Explorer
OOC

Hey, folks, it's been a long week and change now, but all is well. I should, knock on wood, get to things within a few hours, after my last class today, but if anyone has any suggestions for Kael, I'm more than open to hearing them.

Also, oddly enough, I've a question for each of the players, well hewligan too, how do you see Kael?

I ask because I've some conversion choices to make, once the time comes, as well as the guideline to it, and I'd like to make it fairly seemless, yet take into account his recent return from the dead.

Anyhow, thanks, ahead of time, and I'll get things finalized tonight, as far as items go. Sorry to be such a slacker.

Friadoc

Explorer
OOC

Kael could definitely do nicely with a ring of sustenance, which is 2,500 gp, as it could make his recharging life easier and help with watches. :) Also, a ring of feather fall, which is 2,200 gp, as he's seen the error of his falling, as well as others. Lastly, maybe a handy haversack, which is 2,000 gp, as being less encumbered is nice. Basically, standard adventuring sorcerer gear, barring any good suggestions.

Items:

ring of sustenance
ring of feather fall
handy haversack

Hmm, I think that totals out at 6,700 gp and thus is too much. We can drop the haversack and work toward it at a later date.

hewligan

First Post
OOC: Ok new request.
Mithral +2 chain shirt 5,100 gp
Cloak of resistance 1,000 gp
Leaving me with 391 gp

Was Jovik going to take the Sihedron Rune Medallion, or what someone else? That gives a +1 to saves, to perhaps a bit pointless to combine with a cloak of resistance.

hewligan

First Post
OOC

Also, oddly enough, I've a question for each of the players, well hewligan too, how do you see Kael?

I ask because I've some conversion choices to make, once the time comes, as well as the guideline to it, and I'd like to make it fairly seemless, yet take into account his recent return from the dead.

I guess you are referring to the fantastic range of Sorceror Blood Lines in Pathfinder? I will take a read today and let you know my thoughts, but in truth, the choice is all yours, and I am comfortable if we have to ret-con the game a little to allow for slight changes to characters.

Remove ads