• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E High-level Pathfinder Planar Game: The Lich-Queen's Beloved

Queenie

Queen of Everything
You know what? While playing a high level cleric of Sune gives me a little thrill, I think I'm going to pass. You already have 4/5 players and I am sure you guys can figure out the cleric thing without me. Thanks for considering me though and I hope my slowness hasn't caused any issues :)

Shayuri

First Post
I'm pretty much good to go, I think.

There's still questions I'd have for background purposes, like whether or not we've met before, and where/how we'll be starting the game so I can connect it to the backstory...but those are minor things, easily taken care of.

Unsung

First Post
I'm going to stick with my kobold. I want to learn more about how traps work in this system.

Just need to pick out items (and decide how much to keep in gold and trapbuilding components), and I should be good for review.

G

Guest 11456

All I need to do is give the character a once over and add Background and a proper Appearance.

Remove ads